• Yaya Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giovani Dos Santos

• Hleb

• Total voters

Rivaldo

In my opinion it's Xavi, followed by Messi, then Yaya Toure, then Iniesta.

Xavi has been an absolute master for us. I really think he has been the best player this year. I don't think he had a bad game this year at all, he always did his job no matter who we faced.

BTW Dos santos and Hleb are just a joke. Don't vote for them.

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Cant say I agree. Xavi isnt good enough to win THAT award, not anything against the player, he's a legend and inside the best 6 in the world Imo, but not THAT good. Messi Imo, and I suppose it represents the general opinion, and that of whom it will most likely go to, should get it. As brilliant as Iniesta has been this season, his injuries at the start of the season JUST seperate him from Messi, both are different, yet absolutely incredible players, but for me Messi just pips it. Ronaldo doesnt deserve to win it. If Iniesta was to win it then I'd say fair enough, theres without doubt a fantastic argument for that, and the same applies for Gerrard, who imo is on par, though in a completely different way, with Iniesta and Messi. Xavi is world class, no doubt about it, there will be a great many people who remember that disgusting newspaper headline after last years ceremony, "the 5 best players in the world, and Xavi". Ignorant english crap. Messi for me though.

S

Snyde

I don't see why we must attach much importance to clearly ignorant press in England?
(specially Dailymail :lol:)

X

xaviniesta

iniesta is injured too much, he missed many important games last season, so i think he dont get the award ( though he is a fantastic player ) xavi is a legend and a master but he's too humble ( just like iniesta ) so messi for me cuz he's messi

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Messi by a distance, but Iniesta should take 2nd in the FIFA POTY award and Xavi 3rd...I don't think the Balon d'Or awards 2nd and 3rd places anymore.

Home of Barca Fans