World Cup 2018

vlad

but if we are going to judge based on 1 match, brasil didnt show nothing better then other big teams

utility73

Brazil could do better, still top favourite for me. Liked Spain though, should have easily won against POR without all that tough luck. Even ARG would be a top contender if it wasn‘t for their amateur defense.

Morten

But i thought Brazil was by far the best team in the tournament(after Portugal ofc), seeing as some of the other favorites failed one game? At least, thats what this forum has been telling me...so why arent they crushing these scrubs?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Neymar is taking away some of Marcelo's attacking potential.

I feel that dynamic doesn't work well. I don't think he looks around and listens too much at all. Doesn't help your team when you have a quality LWB like that next to you and you don't use him. It degrades everything Marcelo brings to the team. Might as well have had Alex Sandro in that case.

KingLeo10

But i thought Brazil was by far the best team in the tournament(after Portugal ofc), seeing as some of the other favorites failed one game? At least, thats what this forum has been telling me...so why arent they crushing these scrubs?

it's like the forum doesn't understand the concept of one off games. :p

vlad

they dont need to, they would crush them otherwise

KingLeo10

marcelo in the RM setup looks like the greatest attacking fullback who ever played (prime alves being the other candidate). in brazil setup, he is pedestrian. what the hell.

Home of Barca Fans