World Cup 2018

Jakabor

Croatia are trying to let Iceland score. Fuckin stupid country playing sloppy sloppy!!

Argentina deserves to go out then. Put themselves in this hole.

Missed pen from Messi will forever be remembered, even though he has scored in this game. Iceland game should have been won by Argentina, but Messi choked. Then shoudn't be in this fucking situation.

BarcaGirl

Argentina will win, but they still won't go through, because my country is a piece of shit, that will lose to Iceland.

West Saxon

Aye I do.

Clearly folk on here want Messi to go through and you suddenly turn into an Iceland fan to get a reaction.
:lol:

Get a life, man. Why on Earth would I want to troll supporters of my 2nd favourite team (I support a shit Championship team in England) for supporting their best player? I wanted Iceland and Argentina to go through but now they can't and I prefer Iceland.

Funnily enough no one is upset here apart from you, you sensitive soul.

JamDav1982

Get a life, man. Why on Earth would I want to troll supporters of my 2nd favourite team (I support a shit Championship team in England) for supporting their best player? I wanted Iceland and Argentina to go through but now they can't and I prefer Iceland.

Aye aye.

Troll.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Messi's touch on that goal was Bergkamp-esque. 2 perfect controls with thigh and foot before the ball ever touches the ground, all on the sprint.

serghei

Right now it's becoming obvious Messi at this age and in this moment is best used as a 2nd striker in a 2 striker system or as a right winger. There's just no doubt about that. There is always space to be found out wide, because no decent team would overcrowd wide areas at the expense of leaving open middle channels. Every team blocks middle channels with first rate priority and allows space out wide. This is why Messi is today finding more free space to operate in. Not because he suddenly is a beast at off the ball movement. But because he's playing in areas which are by default not as covered by the opposing team.

El Gato

Villarato!

Have you not met [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] yet? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans