World Cup 2018

JamDav1982

I'm an England fan. Iceland are my second team in this World Cup. If I really wanted to troll Barca fans, don't you think I'd support Nigeria?

Just shut up and watch the damn game, eh?

Aye ok troll.

Huge Iceland fan for obvious reasons.

English fan on Barca forum cheering on Iceland.

Grow up eh?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Drogba is a good pundit. Zabaleta too. Wish more former players engaged like this, I like hearing their opinions.

MessiTBE

Banned
Iceland will score certain definitely. The commentator I'm watching half time show even about to cry at how much Croatia have all of sudden turned into sloppy. We can see it coming.

We need score one more.

West Saxon

Aye ok troll.

Huge Iceland fan for obvious reasons.

English fan on Barca forum cheering on Iceland.

Grow up eh?
Yep, I joined this forum 4 months ago because I knew it would come down to Argentina or Iceland on the final day of this group, and I planned my trolling in advance. That's clearly the correct explanation, not that I just like a well-organised and spirited team from a neighbouring country.

You really are a ridiculous poster. But I suppose you've got to do something during the World Cup because Scotland aren't likely to qualify any time soon. :cool:

JamDav1982

Yep, I joined this forum 4 ago months because I knew it would come down to Argentina or Iceland on the final day of this group, and I planned my trolling in advance. That's clearly the correct explanation, not that I just like a well-organised and spirited team from a neighbouring country.

You really are a ridiculous poster. But I suppose you've got to do something during the World Cup because Scotland aren't likely to qualify any time soon. :cool:

Haha aye huge Iceland fan right enough.

Troll.

Home of Barca Fans