World Cup 2018

FCBfan22

Serbia's defense is really bad now. Should've been 3 already if Egomar wasn't going for personal glory and dribbles all the time.

xXKonan

Neymar is so frustrating to watching.

Has some incredible talent be he always shoots his own foot with these terrible decisions.

serghei

Much needed rest for Cou.

Neymar is so frustrating to watching.

Has some incredible talent be he always shoots his own foot with these terrible decisions.

He's basically 'give me the ball' and I decide how everything happens next.

JamDav1982

Serbia's defense is really bad now. Should've been 3 already if Egomar wasn't going for personal glory and dribbles all the time.

He insnt though.

Neymar has been slowing it down and keeping ball a fair bit as well and almost always giving up ball if others in better position.

Been quite mature this half without being anything great.

Richard.H

I think this Brazil team would be much better with Neymar not on the team. They would bag loads of goals with Firmino instead of Neymar

xXKonan

Firmino in the front line would have provided more fluidness than Gabriel Jesus.

Jesus is lacking quite a bit compared to Firmino. Not sure why he's starting over him.

MessiTBE

Banned
So our route to finale is France, then Uruguay or Portugal then Brazil or England/Belgium then in finale Spain or England/Belgium.

I give up, I just hope when we lose that we do not get humiliate, we do not just crack, that we at least fight.

MessiTBE

Banned
Thats what happens when finish second in group and the possible QF tie is decent anyway.

But commentate here say if England or Belgium finish second they get easy route.

To be fair no match is decent for us, we will struggle no matter what. I know we won but believe here we don't believe much we know what team we are

Home of Barca Fans