World Cup 2018

Donatello

So our route to finale is France, then Uruguay or Portugal then Brazil or England/Belgium then in finale Spain or England/Belgium.

I give up, I just hope when we lose that we do not get humiliate, we do not just crack, that we at least fight.

Lol, RM won the 17/18 CL the same way. Other teams were better, but they somehow edged it. So, definitely not impossible. Plus, Argentina is relatively fresh, because of so many changes in squad.

Dybala, Lo celso haven't even played full 90 mins. It might be a blessing in disguise.

And, After watching Brazil, France, Spain, I don't think they are in any better situation. They are also clueless at times.

The only team I worry about are England, Belgium, Portugal, Uruguay and Croatia. They atleast have a solid game plan.

JamDav1982

Lol England vs Belgium could potentially be a very dull game because the runner up of that group gets the easier side of the bracket

Not really now that Germany are out.

Potentially Germany looked a tough team in same side.

Could get Colombia in last 16 if 2nd and that is a tough game.

Last edited:

West Saxon

I'm not taking any knockout fixture for granted, and I could never go into an England game wanting us to not win, but... well, it may not be the end of the world if we lose to Belgium tomorrow....

Ah, fuck it, come on England! We can compete against anyone.

JamDav1982

Nope, they would still lose bceause they have a much higher chance reaching the semis in that bracket

I bet England would fancy Croatia/Sweden then playing Brazil

Nope they wouldnt as Colombia are a good side and wont look past that for potential QF tie.

They have more chance of going out in last 16 in that scenario.

Givenchy

I'm not taking any knockout fixture for granted, and I could never go into an England game wanting us to not win, but... well, it may not be the end of the world if we lose to Belgium tomorrow....

Ah, fuck it, come on England! We can compete against anyone.

yup we should go for it and keep the momentum against Belgium. Germany gone, I fancy our chances vs anyone

Centauri B

Germans out of Russia for the second time in the last 100 years...

Would have been 3 if not for the Bolshevik Revolution.

Now, this is probably a good sign for England who were pretty much the only European country not to assist the Germans in WWII.

On a serious note, my favorites for the title:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Colombia
4. Croatia
5. Uruguay

TitoTata

Banned
Would have been 3 if not for the Bolshevik Revolution.

Now, this is probably a good sign for England who were pretty much the only European country not to assist the Germans in WWII.

On a serious note, my favorites for the title:

1. Spain
2. Brazil
3. Colombia
4. Croatia
5. Uruguay

Plus France or Belgium maybe ??

Not sure about Columbia tbh

Brazil played a good game today, especially their defense. It looked like a typical Tite team, they always have great defense.

If their defense keeps playing like that and Neymar raise his level (he already did today, even though he was average), they're definitely favorites to win this. I think the final will be Brazil - Belgium/England.

ronniecro

my main favourites for the title remian spain,brazil and france,even though france is underwhelming so far
2nd tier favourites are belgium,croatia and whoever wins urugay-portugal game,probably portugal

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That’s VAR being used right there. Ref first calling the pen, then using VAR to realize he made the wrong decision.

Home of Barca Fans