World Cup 2018

Morten

Also, those Argentina players starting a fight when they are chasing the last goals should be banished from the NT, how can you spend the better parts of injury time doing that shit?
Banishment, thats the only way.

Givenchy

Also, those Argentina players starting a fight when they are chasing the last goals should be banished from the NT, how can you spend the better parts of injury time doing that shit?

tbh its probably best they banish the entire team after this world cup showing.

blaugrana1987

Yea incredibly stupid. They even had a chance for goal...

likeafire

We all know Ronaldo is turning up tonight big time. Probably in a good mood after Messi going out.

Will be a good match. Ronaldo vs Godin. Suarez vs Pepe.

Rory

That chance at the end was just about to fall on the head of Fazio before Di Maria steamed in. Would have fancied Argentina in extra time with griezmann and Mbappe subbed

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Uruguay still to concede a goal at the WC. Up against a Portugal side who can be good, but also tend to be extremely lucky when they are not. Will be interesting. It has almost gotten to the point where I just can’t believe Portugal or Real Madrid being eliminated from any knockout stages before I see it with my own eyes. Been too long. That’s why I got some decent money on Portugal going all the way, to soften the blow.

Morten

Uruguay still to concede a goal at the WC. Up against a Portugal side who can be good, but also tend to be extremely lucky when they are not. Will be interesting. It has almost gotten to the point where I just can’t believe Portugal or Real Madrid being eliminated from any knockout stages before I see it with my own eyes. Been too long. That’s why I got some decent money on Portugal going all the way, to soften the blow.

RM and Portugal is not the same, while RM hasnt been eliminated in knockouts for ages, Portugal was eliminated by Chile last year, in the confed cup. There is no mysterious force surrounding Portugal, never has been, except for in the Euros 16.

Stoichkov1

Me too, after a long time I realized that it was not Real Madrid the lucky team but just Ronaldo.

Portugal will win the CL thanks to deflections/penalties/blunders from goalkeepers and me, you and [MENTION=22349]Givenchy[/MENTION] will become rich.

Rory

Would be such a huge disappointment for Messi to retire. He should give it a go but take off the captain armband and let the other players take the weight of the world on and just play freely

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
RM and Portugal is not the same, while RM hasnt been eliminated in knockouts for ages, Portugal was eliminated by Chile last year, in the confed cup. There is no mysterious force surrounding Portugal, except for in the Euros.
Confed cup is not a real tournament, Morten. It’s more of a little practice before the WC to see that everything is going according to plan. I will gladly eat my words all day when and if they go out, tho.

Stoichkov1

RM and Portugal is not the same, while RM hasnt been eliminated in knockouts for ages, Portugal was eliminated by Chile last year, in the confed cup. There is no mysterious force surrounding Portugal, never has been, except for in the Euros 16.

No one cares about the confed cup, it's like the Copa del Rey where Real is usually eliminated in the first round.

Ronaldo brings luck to his teams and you will see yourself in the WC.

Much2soon

Portugal players (besides Ronaldo) have been terrible, you’d think one of Guèdes and/or Bernardo Silva will finally have a good match. Uruguay have yet to concede a goal so this could be that game.

I know I’m being cynical but something’s got to give right?

Home of Barca Fans