World Cup 2018

El Gato

Villarato!
Toughest job done. Well done England. Now you ACTUALLY have to show some talent and not go into your shells.

I quite like this iteration of England, you can tell they're humble, focus on the game, play to their strengths but are also willing to learn completely new things. Playing out the back is still a bit awkward, but it shows nuts if you can do it well and get confident with it. The set piece tactics are really quite something to watch.

West Saxon

whos joking?

its coming home! :lol:

anyways, anyone know why the hell Kane was dropping deep? we need to improve our chance creation, didn't even look like scoring as the match went on
Our weakness is our midfield. Workmanlike, committed, energetic, but not creative enough. I've said it so many times, but Lallana, Wilshere, or Oxlade-Chamberlain would be excellent additions to this squad. Shame they're all always injured. :lol:

West Saxon

It's probably the cider talking, but if we don't win this World Cup, then Sweden or Russia will. It's the year of the underdog. You heard it here first.

And if it can't be England, I hope it's Russia, purely because of the whining and crying from the BBC about "Putin fixing the World Cup" that will definitely follow. :lol:

Givenchy

It's probably the cider talking, but if we don't win this World Cup, then Sweden or Russia will. It's the year of the underdog. You heard it here first.

And if it can't be England, I hope it's Russia, purely because of the whining and crying from the BBC about "Putin fixing the World Cup" that will definitely follow. :lol:

this would be pure gold :lol:

BerkeleyBernie

Man, save for Croatia/Modric, the bottom bracket is just pathetic. It's Croatia's to lose.

If Spain had had an ounce of attacking ambition, they would have plod through to the Final.

barcanuck

I'd be scared shitless of Sweden, these guys are the real survivors of this shit.

Check out their WC group. Finished second to a very hard France and ousted Holland on a tie breaker. Then had to take care of a 2 legged playoff vs Italy. Then won the group with Germany in it despite losing to Germany last second. These guys are the team of destiny. Meanwhile those phuck bhoys from England had a pina colada of shit Eastern Euro teams in their WC qualifying group, then Tunisia and Panama to lay the lumber on while fixing their last game to lose vs Belgium to get on the easier bracket.

utility73

That whole lower bracket is of so much lower quality than the top bracket that it would be really funny if the title does not go to one of the teams of the latter one.

Home of Barca Fans