World Cup 2018

Lutece FC

France's FA president said Decshamps will keep his position regardless how this WC-tournament ends.

FFF president will die in the next months (terminal Cancer) ... bad for him but the new president can change the coach

Last edited:

serghei

This France team plays and looks like Real Madrid. They always seem to score exactly when they need to while playing average most of the match.

God Serena

Remember how in 2014 every keeper in the tournament put on the best performances of their entire careers and it got dubbed the World Cup of goalkeepers?

This year is the opposite.

eaman

You expect them to trash Uruguay or what? France against Argentina was the most entertaining match of the tournament. They are not dull by choice.

France were made to look good by Argentina's slow midfield and defence who also played a high line. To be honest I don't even remember how good of a game it was. I was just nervous watching it for Messi. Are people saying it was entertaining coz of seven goals coz I don't remember alot of quality football. Just a few breaks from France and a few brilliant goals. Personally I judge games on the quality of football over amount of goals scored

El Flaco

Uruguay looks horrible going forward.

FFF president will die in the next months (terminal Cancer) ... bad for him but the new president can change the coach

Source?

Deschamps' contract runs out after Euro 2020, Zidane will probably replace him when it's time.

Home of Barca Fans