World Cup 2018

Morten

Platini, Zidane, and countless other world class players had no issues developing despite playing farmers well into their mid/late 20's. ;)

They devoloped further once they got out of there.
Also, idk how poor the league was back then compared to now.

El Flaco

[tw]1015276624785395712[/tw]

Lets see how much he actually improves by playing farmers all the time.

We signed Umtiti, Marquez, Abidal etc. from the 'farmers league' and ended up being great success for us.

Never mind other players who performed well in EPL, LaLiga after coming directly from 'farmers league'.

thefa

Banned
They devoloped further once they got out of there.
Also, idk how poor the league was back then compared to now.

You don't even have to go that far back, there are countless examples of players who maintained an upward trajectory in their development while playing in the French League.

You signed some of them too...

Morten

We signed Umtiti, Marquez, Abidal etc. from the 'farmers league' and ended up being great success for us.

Never mind other players who performed well in EPL, LaLiga after coming directly from 'farmers league'.

What is it people dont understand? Im not saying good talents cant come from the French league, im not even saying that you cant become a great player in that league, just that most likely, you will never quite reach your potential if you play with farmers for too long.

Its mostly a joke to throw at QSG-fans, but there is some truth to it also, imo.

Last edited:

Devils

I have no idea how the Brazilian Thomas Muller aka Gabriel Jesus keeps getting starts.

Dude is total whack.

inb4 he has a good game.

thefa

Banned
Varane and Umtiti have been horrible this whole tournament. A team with functioning attack will beat them. Plus they will need to isolate De Bruyne if it comes to this matchup.

And what about Belgium's own defense? if you have trouble containing Inui, Kagawa, and the other 2 Japanese scrubs, I don't fancy your chances against France's attack.

Lutece FC

Said the same thing 4982484202 times but still blablating the same thing

Lutece FC

Varane and Umtiti have been horrible this whole tournament. A team with functioning attack will beat them. Plus they will need to isolate De Bruyne if it comes to this matchup.

Umtiti is horrible, Kimpembe should replace him ... But Varane is ok.

Morten

My God, Fellaini with his elbows and Neymar with his overreaction/diving, wont be much actual fooball in this game, i reckon.

Home of Barca Fans