World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
Montenegro equalized lol.

Van Gaal completely messed up by taking off Frenkie.

Edit: Actually all the subs he made were bad honestly.

Last edited:

Morten

Montenegro equalized lol.

Van Gaal completely messed up by taking of Frenkie.

But of course they did, our last hope was them winning here and fielding reserves in the final game.

Now they have to win in the final game, so yeah, its done.

BerkeleyBernie

Instant impact by Mertens, setting up Belgium's third goal. Even though he's had a successful career at Napoli (their all-time top scorer) and part of Belgium's success, he's a player I wish had been picked up by one of the top creative clubs during his prime, one of Pep's sides. He thrives with other technical creative players around him.

Horatio

You're welcome
But of course they did, our last hope was them winning here and fielding reserves in the final game.

Now they have to win in the final game, so yeah, its done.

At least a bit of excitement then finally. Lazy bums NL. Now they'll have to go all in. Good luck on final game.

Morten

At least a bit of excitement then finally. Lazy bums NL. Now they'll have to go all in. Good luck on final game.

Wait....i didn't realize if we win, we are actually through, no matter what happens in the Turkey game.

Its not going to happen, but at least there is something to play for in the last game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wait....i didn't realize if we win, we are actually through, no matter what happens in the Turkey game.

Its not going to happen, but at least there is something to play for in the last game.

I think Norway got NL's number and you guys stand a good chance without Haaland and from "underdog" position. Less pressure. We got home advantage but still....going to be close.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

owh guess what: Netherlands is entering lockdown again so no spectators allowed. 50/50 game.

Last edited:

Morten

Not sure if losers mentality or Morten Ultra Jinx

Nah, you can have the qualifier tbh, as im not watching the world cup next year anyway(personal boicott).

Why i want to qualify is simply to break the curse, i don't count next years tournament as an actual tournament.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nah, you can have the qualifier tbh, as im not watching the world cup next year anyway(personal boicott).

Why i want to qualify is simply to break the curse, i don't count next years tournament as an actual tournament.

please stop with your hexing. I can see the crayon drawings on the floor already.

KingLeo10

Your jig is old, dawg. I haven't forgiven you for single handedly resurrecting RM to a treble of CLs with your jinxes in 2015-2016.

Home of Barca Fans