World Cup 2022

L3v1s

It's actually very plausible now that I think about it.. But then, imagine both Spain and Costa Rica win, and you'll have one of Morocco/Costa Rica potentially facing Portugal in the quarters:benitez:

JohnN

Imagine a Lewadowski goal putting Argentina out of the world cup today.

Stunning.

Not at all improbable. Argentina have been bad and can't be saved by 35yo players. Poland weren't great either but can pull of goals out of nowhere with lewa. Fouls, corners etc might be the difference in this One.

Total-Football

It's actually very plausible now that I think about it.. But then, imagine both Spain and Costa Rica win, and you'll have one of Morocco/Costa Rica potentially facing Portugal in the quarters:benitez:

Weird comment.u r putting Costa Rica and morocco on equal footing. If anything I want Portugal because this looks like easy work for morocco just watch.

CatalinR10

Weren't lots of people here claiming Denmark can upset France for 1st spot in the group ?

Bruh they finished last in a group with Australia and Tunisia.

LMAO.

BBZ8800

Denmark had a good Euro to be fair. Alot of people would be rating them from growth since that tournament.

Finland 0:1
Belgium 1:2
Russia 4:1
Wales 4:0
Czech 2:1
England 1:2

They had 3 points in group stage and then had an easy route over Wales and Czech.

This time in group stage 1 point.

Home of Barca Fans