World Cup 2022

El Gato

Villarato!
Japan wouldn't be an upset. Switzerland yes I suppose but also not out this world surprising, just kind of karma for terrorist football they got everyone used to

FCBfan22

Would Japan beating Croatia be considered an upset? But regardless what happens NL v Brazil and France v Spain is inevitable in the semis.

Nah. Japan beating Croatia wouldn't be an upset. Maybe for someone who didn't watch until this point. But, we, who watched most of the games, know that the core of Croatian NT is quite old and they did have their troubles in the tournament already.

For me the Japan - Croatia tie is 40:60.

Barcilliant

Anyone but England. I'm surprised at how lame Senegal have been.
England have the most arrogant, insufferable fans. If they didn't win it for another 100 years they would still hark back to 2022 if they win it this time.

fergus90

Anyone but England. I'm surprised at how lame Senegal have been.
England have the most arrogant, insufferable fans. If they didn't win it for another 100 years they would still hark back to 2022 if they win it this time.

Xavi or England, you can only save one. Who you picking?

Devils

Yeah tournament becomes a little less exciting with the likes of Germany, Belgium and Italy going to complete shit.

fergus90

We won't beat France anyway. We cannot create chances against any decent side as we end up playing a back 5 + two defensive minded midfielders. End up relying on set pieces.

Home of Barca Fans