World Cup 2022

Givenchy

France-Spain
Argentina-Brazil please

I think one of the big boys will get knocked out earlier though to fuck it up, probably Spain losing to Morocco

Wambo

Nah. Japan beating Croatia wouldn't be an upset. Maybe for someone who didn't watch until this point. But, we, who watched most of the games, know that the core of Croatian NT is quite old and they did have their troubles in the tournament already.

For me the Japan - Croatia tie is 40:60.

People on the Croatian footy forum are cocky, saying it's a 85:15 in their favor, that Modric will take out their midfield and that Japan was jut lucky vs Germany and that Spain didn't want to win on purpose.

I would want them to get knocked out because of this arrogance.

fergus90

Any decent team we play against in tournaments we struggle to create anything clear cut. Belgium x2, Croatia, Italy, even rode our luck against the Germans at Wembley.

We got the talent but Southgate is too cautious.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

People on the Croatian footy forum are cocky, saying it's a 85:15 in their favor, that Modric will take out their midfield and that Japan was jut lucky vs Germany and that Spain didn't want to win on purpose.

I would want them to get knocked out because of this arrogance.

Well, from what I have seen from Japan so far, they are rapid and can beat you in 10 minutes. Croatia are slower than 4 years ago. Can still grind out a result, but are nowhere near the side that came 2nd in previous world cup.

CatalinR10

toate dorurile meleeeeee , stranse'n inima la mineeeeeee , le trimit sa spuna eleeeeee , cat de mult tine eu la tineeeeee

:love::love::love::love:

Morten

Well, from what I have seen from Japan so far, they are rapid and can beat you in 10 minutes. Croatia are slower than 4 years ago. Can still grind out a result, but are nowhere near the side that came 2nd in previous world cup.

They grinded most of the results 4 years ago as well.

Jenks

Anyone but England. I'm surprised at how lame Senegal have been.
England have the most arrogant, insufferable fans. If they didn't win it for another 100 years they would still hark back to 2022 if they win it this time.

There are loads of English forum members. Name one that hypes up England and acts like they're amazing.

Kul_z

I hope both france and england lose. But if i need to pick one im more for england to advance because they look more beatable then france. So, go england!

Daniele

Armed thugs have broken into the London house of Raheem Sterling, and carried out a major robbery. Relatives of Sterling were reportedly at home when the house was broken into.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

England v France is going to be close.

There is not much in those sides at all bar maybe Mbappe at his bets but other than that they are two very evenly matched teams.

Home of Barca Fans