World Cup 2022

kattanib

They really bought into the pr thing. Tons of people I know repeat shit like he dont have tattoos to donate blood to Palestine kids.
And see Messi as this zionist.
I think they just love the macho image stuff though.
If he ever converts they would worship him haha.

It is sad that even with the world cup exposure many people still cannot register that the world is pretty much the same all over. Humans for the most part come in different colors and mindsets even if they live under the same roof. People will love Messi and will love Ronaldo for many reasons, and some will hate them too. It is what it is.

BBZ8800

Netherlands in 70s was 'eternally losing style' what nonsense are you speaking now?

Netherlands, the only team with 3 defeats in WC finals.

2 of them with Cruijff and their total football.

Losing in a final is not a bad thing.
But you aren't a champion either, even though you had the best team and played the most attractive.

Sums up Barca's history except 2006-2011

JerseyAddict

The crowd ... It is like they cloned his sister and gave free pass... The man farths and they are on their knees... Ffs... Portugal played one great match and crowd just wants to "come" on a poacher ..

Birdy

The potential of a team that when anxious can't string together two passes, with 2 fullbacks from the previous century, and the only alternative creative player is also 35 yo, Di Maria. Amazing analysis. As always proven wrong, but still insisting.

Nothing is 'proven' mate

Who said that I am in favor of Di Maria playing?
The point is that Messi is also a burden but you can't see it as you see it with Di Maria

kattanib

The crowd ... It is like they cloned his sister and gave free pass... The man farths and they are on their knees... Ffs... Portugal played one great match and crowd just wants to "come" on a poacher ..

Is it unreasonable for fans to be delighted to watch live for the first time in their life the second best player over the past decade?

Nazario1985

Nothing is 'proven' mate

Who said that I am in favor of Di Maria playing?
The point is that Messi is also a burden but you can't see it as you see it with Di Maria

No he is not you are the only stupid in the world saying that.

Have a nice night, all your blaber was proven wrong so stop crying

Home of Barca Fans