World Cup 2022

KingLeo10

I only hope that if we don't win today that Argentina and Messi will win in the final. However, we all believe that we can beat Argentina. We will fight with everything we have until the end! Furthermore, I am certain that we will give our hearth and soul to win this tournament! To all my Croatian friends in this forum; I hope that another crazy and unforgettable night is in front of us! Let's fucking go!!!

Ja bih ugledao sunce
Kad bih ugledao nju
Ja bih imao ljepotu
Da je pored mene tu
Ja sam znao da ću svoju ljubav pokloniti njoj
Mojoj lijepoj zemlji Hrvatskoj!!!

If you guys do beat Argentina/Messi today, I REALLY hope you go on to beat France (most likely finalists on other side) as well.

El Gato

Villarato!
Aside the win in 90/qualify debate, some solid options in bet builders for this game
Difficult to call the ultimate result, but if you're feeling brave, go for Croatia to pull a remontada and add some corners on

JamDav1982

Aside the win in 90/qualify debate, some solid options in bet builders for this game
Difficult to call the ultimate result, but if you're feeling brave, go for Croatia to pull a remontada and add some corners on

Bet365 are adding 25% to all bet builders winnings as well so get some tasty odds.

Horatio

You're welcome

fun fact: Netherlands does not allow betting on corners or cards.

El Gato

Villarato!
Tru jammie
And I think they still have the deal where they pay out your bets if they fail in 90 mins, but come through in Extra Time.
So kinda helps those that would bet on Croatia pushing toward penalties while getting battered.

JamDav1982

Tru jammie
And I think they still have the deal where they pay out your bets if they fail in 90 mins, but come through in Extra Time.
So kinda helps those that would bet on Croatia pushing toward penalties while getting battered.

Don think that is part of the bet builders though.. I think only some parts get voided if the game finishes 0-0.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not really but I have been putting some on and adding over 3 corners etc.

So your Croatia to win in 90 mins and add over 3 corners to make it a multi can boos the bet up so closer to 7,0 for example.

Not allowed to bet on corners and cards unfortunately. But yes, I only use bet365.

I put a few euros on this betboost:

-Croatia to qualify
-Kramaric 0.5 on target
-more than 2.5 goals in game.

19.0 odd.

El Gato

Villarato!
Don think that is part of the bet builders though.. I think only some parts get voided if the game finishes 0-0.

That's the Bore Draw+ no?

I had a 24/1 (24.0) bet on Croatia-Brazil as follows:
- Croatia to Qualify
- >2 cards in the match
- Casemiro >0.5 shot on target

Bet settled as lost on Casemiro, but got 'goodwill payout' in bet credits day later and they'd sent a message about Soccer Extra Time Extra Chance

TrueCule

Not allowed to bet on corners and cards unfortunately. But yes, I only use bet365.

I put a few euros on this betboost:

-Croatia to qualify
-Kramaric 0.5 on target
-more than 2.5 goals in game.

19.0 odd.

If you want to bet, bet on Argentina to win the world cup, 2.70 odds.

El Gato

Villarato!
A single bet with CM shot on target in a given game is a better investment than any outright TBH

Croatia qualifying, Modric with at least 1 shot on target and >6 corners is 26.0 right now

Horatio

You're welcome
A single bet with CM shot on target in a given game is a better investment than any outright TBH

Croatia qualifying, Modric with at least 1 shot on target and >6 corners is 26.0 right now

Very nice one this. But again, not permitted to bet corners.

El Gato

Villarato!
Few more fun ones to consider

Mid odd
Argies to qualify, Messi to score, >5 corners, Perisic at least 1 SOT, Arg leading at HT & FT = 12.0
Alvarez to score, Argentina W or draw, >6 corners, Modric at least 1 SOT, at most 4 cards = 13.0

High odd
Croatia win either half, Messi at least 2 SOT, >8 corners, Gvardiol >1.5 tackles, at most 3 offsides = 34.0
Livakovic booked, Draw or Croatia W (in 90), both teams to get a player booked, MacAllister >0.5 shots = 41.0
Arg leading HT & draw at FT, <4 goals, Messi to score, at least 1 card given = 56.0

Ridiculous waste-of-money type odd, if you feeling funny
Red card to be given, Croatia to do a remontada (in 90), most goals scored in 2nd half, at least 3 offsides = 161.0

Would probably not scale down too much if corners/cards not allowed

Home of Barca Fans