World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
Argentine WAGs out to dinner before Croatia game - https://www.thesun.c0.uk/sport/20745269/argentina-wags-world-cup-croatia-messi-wife/

qfut4wrx7q5a1.png

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] what do we think?

I think a lot of good looking ones. Dated a few Argentinians. More so than looks they have a really cool vibe(the more open minded ones). The ones from inner Buenos Aires are very "proudful" lol. Damn...I met a few stuck up ones. But girls from Cordoba are really cool.
I prefer my women to be more exotic looking. That's why I was more into Colombians and Venezuelans. There are actually a lot of dark haired a bit more indigenous looking Argentinian women. But you rarely get to see him. All the famous ones are from the big city somehow where they look more like the ones in this picture.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you The Cheerleader Effect!

Look at them individually in isolation and they all look bang average but in this group they look much prettier.

I suppose Argentines fall under the Latina umbrella, so I'll leave it to Lord Horatio to make the final judgement. Over to you, sir.

Nah, good looking women. Blows my mind you'd say something like this considering you from England.

edit: upon further inspection Cheerleader effect might be at play. Jury not out yet.

Last edited:

Temptation

Nah, good looking women. Blows my mind you'd say something like this considering you from England.

Depends. If you're judging by normal standards, sure. Judging by WAG standards? Bang Average except a few.

I suppose we're judging by WAG standards (if you see WAGs from some other countries).....

Horatio

You're welcome
Depends. If you're judging by normal standards, sure. Judging by WAG standards? Bang Average except a few.

I suppose we're judging by WAG standards (if you see WAGs from some other countries).....

You might actually have point lol after further inspection. Maybe Cheerleader effect at play. Maybe not as much your taste as other men.

Ask the Romanians. They have GOD tier women.

Temptation

You might actually have point lol after further inspection. Maybe Cheerleader effect at play. Maybe not as much your taste as other men.

Haha I straight away went into rating them one by one in isolation. Many have friendly and inviting faces though. Seems like a good group overall. None of them have the bitchy Wanda look(she's hot though; her being a total bitch makes her hotter)......

malvolio

Temptation is right, if you consider WAGs standards. But most players in the Argentina squad are also ugly, so maybe they've just settled for some homely wifes and not money grabbing hoes?

Regarding GOD tier women in Romania? I would say no. I mean the average is better than most countries, probably gets into a top 10(top 5?). But I would say Moldova, Ukraine, Russia have some top tier women(when it comes to looks), if we only discuss about most beautiful ones.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haha I straight away went into rating them one by one in isolation. Many have friendly and inviting faces though. Seems like a good group overall. None of them have the bitchy Wanda look(she's hot though; her being a total bitch makes her hotter)......

I will reiterate this about Argentinian women. Even if they are less than stunning their personality can make you fall head over heals. Except ones with rich parents from Buenos Aires lol. Got to bring your A-game as well if you are chasing them.

BBZ8800

Top teams get more penalties because they spend more time in the opponents box. Generally they have better forwards who are more dangerous, resulting in defenders making mistakes. Pretty simple really.

Can you give me a comment on this pen from 2 Months ago?

Context:
CL group Chelsea, Milan, RB Salzburg, Zagreb.
First round Zagreb-Chelsea 1:0, Salzburg-Milan 1:1.
If Zagreb wins in the 2nd round against Milan, then one out of Chelsea/Milan might go out and even both can go out if Salzburg snatches a few wins.
Is it good for Uefa and for sponsors and viewership?
So, the match was 0:0 till the 45th minute.
And then, as always, a ref emerges and a pulls a pen from any contact in the box for a TIER 1 team.
1. is this a pen for you?
2. do you think that a similar situation at 0:0 would be a pen awarded for Zagreb in a situation where Chelsea and Milan might get KOd in a group stage?

3. and the 3rd question, since apparently, people can sympathize only when it hurts them: imagine WC final between Portugal (big team) and Czech Republic (minows)
The score is 0:0 in the 88th minute, CR7 is the guy in the box, he falls down on the slightest touch, Lahoz awards a pen, CR7 scores, Portugal wins a WC with 1:0.
Cr7 is the ultimate hero.
What would you say for that situation and for that pen?
Would we all say: deserved, fair play, Portugal is a deserved winner?
Or would we say: robbery, penaldo, never a pen, Lahoz is a scum, FIFA are cheaters, CR7 won undeservedly?

Please reply, thanks

JamDav1982

Bad decisions in favour of bigger sides are not the slam dunk you think.

Mental gymnastics.

Yesterday was a pen and correct decision. That has no relevance to other bad decisions... such as not giving Argentina a second pen for handball or dissallowing a perfectly good goal v SA.

Anywhere on park if two players compete for ball and one gets there first and is impeded by other it is a foul. Whether that player is stationary or not.

Had the GK won ball and then the two come together the GK gets foul every time. Even Alvarez had pulled up slightly and planted feet as realised not getting their first.

Fairly straightforward.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans