World Cup 2022

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Let's be honest guys, even though Messi is GOATing this WC, Argentina has no chance against France, too much quality on all positions. Even luck is on their side because the ball just won't go in their goal, it's ridiculous.

Ok I get it you're a pessimist who's doing an anti-jinx. But you really cannot make that conclusion after watching France play. They are very vulnerable and it is a genuine 50-50 in the final. Got outplayed by both England and Morocco.

It will be very close.

Temptation

1. A foul on Moroccan player
2. Yellow for Moroccan player
3. No VAR check
4. No complaining by his assistants, and VAR room didn't send an info that something was wrong

Just a regular day in the office for FIFA in matches between TIER1 (important) teams and outsiders.

Let's be honest, billions of casual viewers will watch Messi vs Mbappe.
Tons of commercials, sponsors, sold shirts.

Not too many would watch Zyech vs Modric.

STOP! Seriously. :lol: :lol:

eaman

Don't get why they go with the early kick off for the final just like in 2018. Why not just stay with the 7 ones they've been using all tournament

Temptation

Don't get why they go with the early kick off for the final just like in 2018. Why not just stay with the 7 ones they've been using all tournament

Because at 7, the stars align for the lil nations and in order to make the stars align for Tier 1 big names, you gotta start and pack up early. Fifa at it again.

Daniele

Let's be honest guys, even though Messi, Alvarez and Dibu are GOATing this WC, Argentina has no chance against France, too much quality on all positions, though I'd love to be proven wrong. Even luck is on their side because the ball just won't go in their goal, it's frigging ridiculous.

yeah only god can help

raskolnikov

Ok I get it you're a pessimist who's doing an anti-jinx. But you really cannot make that conclusion after watching France play. They are very vulnerable and it is a genuine 50-50 in the final. Got outplayed by both England and Morocco.

It will be very close.
France is holding back. They score and go defend/counter. If the opponent score they push and fall back again
If they want they could crush opponents way worse.

diDi7

Are more people assuming France will win? I'm already planning on putting my money on Argentina. Sometimes you just know it when it feels right. On Sunday the GOAT writes history.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How do Argentina beat France?
Honest opinions?

They easily have more than enough quality to hurt their backline. It is about who will defend better. 4-4-2 and shutting down wings should work. I would say Argentina has a stronger midfield and should control the ball more.

Home of Barca Fans