World Cup 2022

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
With all due respect to Morocco which had a helluva tournament and was in many regards the better team today, if you are rooting for Messi or Argentina, you want them to beat France as opposed to Morocco in the final, as the difference in the weight of such an accomplishment is quite drastic in the eyes of many.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
France is holding back. They score and go defend/counter. If the opponent score they push and fall back again
If they want they could crush opponents way worse.

They ARE NOT holding back lmao. It's just how Deschamps France plays. They don't suddenly go "extra gear" when things aren't working for them, they are genuinely on the ropes for large spells of the game and depend on defense. Really guys you must be watching different games, I don't get you

raskolnikov

They ARE NOT holding back lmao. It's just how Deschamps France plays. They don't suddenly go "extra gear" when things aren't working for them, they are genuinely on the ropes for large spells of the game and depend on defense. Really guys you must be watching different games, I don't get you
They keep winning evey game though. Its not pure luck.

Sailor Mars

Think France will win in the final with Giroud scoring the winner from a Griezmann cross or a set piece.
Too much firepower despite having a defence that can look shaky.

Hardy

molina de paul will be on mbapp?, doubt will work anyway, Molina doesn't have pace comparable to Hakimi and Walker

JamDav1982

molina de paul will be on mbapp?, doubt will work anyway, Molina doesn't have pace comparable to Hakimi and Walker

Neither of those really defended Mbappe with pace though.

Walker v Mbappe probably happened once in a foot race and Mbappe smoked him.

Need team to stop him.

bismp

France looks really dangerous. Not unbeatable but surely formidable. But you have to beat the best to become WC

malvolio

This French team really isn't as impressive as so many seem to believe.

other top teams are on a decline since 2016 when they emerged as force. but take out mbappe and they would be wank.

argentina looking tough to beat over the last 2 years though. and messi will play his heart out in the final.

Asylum15

Dunno. You tell me.

Who's faster, stronger, better defender?

Molina is faster and he strikes me as the more suitable fullback attacker while Montiel is the more 'solid' fullback maybe?

I think the key is to keep Kylian facing his own goal as much as possible and if he does take a forward touch, to prevent him getting the afterburners on by making the pitch small for him.

It'll take an enormous effort.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans