World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
People popping up now speaking of a conspiracy Fifa helping Argentina to a WC win.

I remember same thing with Brazil in 2014 in their home country. Went awfully quiet after the Germany game.

The notion is a bit ludicrous to me. Argentina has had a very convincing campaign thus far. If you want to look for conspiracies better chances at that looking at past WC editions.
I did not expect Argentina to have this many haters. Here in NL even with that tense game against us none of the pundits have mentioned the possibility of a conspiracy lol.

anulo mufa

Horatio

You're welcome
Forgot to mention most recent is Zlatan. Did not expect him to say that or maybe I did. Has shown to have great admiration for Messi but in recent years been pining for more and more attention as he fades from being relevant.

Edit: Article I read suggested Zlatan implied possibility of conspiracy. According to Swedish colleagues this is not the case and in original article he expressed his support for Argentina and says their victory was sealed per destiny.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Forgot to mention most recent is Zlatan. Did not expect him to say that or maybe I did. Has shown to have great admiration for Messi but in recent years been pining for more and more attention as he fades from being relevant.

What do you mean? Zlatan said he hopes Argentina wins it for Messi and that he thinks they will as it is written aka its destiny.

Horatio

You're welcome
What do you mean? Zlatan said he hopes Argentina wins it for Messi and that he thinks they will as it is written aka its destiny.

Then the website I read it heavily mistranslated it. The headline of article is: "Zlatan as well considers possibility of a rigged World Cup". Disgusting journalism then.

Last edited:

Windhook

Then the website I read it heavily mistranslated it. The headline of article is: "Zlatan as well considers possibility of a rigged World Cup". Disgusting journalism then.

The Bulgarian websites translate Zlatan: "It's already written (in the stars) who will win the World Cup and you know well whom I mean. I think Messi will lift the trophy. It's written."

Home of Barca Fans