World Cup 2022

Windhook

Not wrong either? :lol:

These Argentinian motherfuckers are from where? Argentina? Italy, Spain, Germany, whatever, not Argentina.

MacAllister, yeah, is not from Argentina by the logic of these Argentinian fuckers.

It's the racist undertone, them originating from Third world Africa.

jamrock

From just being a decent human being most would want France to win against Argentina, given Argentines history on race, let's just saying no black people being in Argentina isn't a happy coincidence.

Some here would want Argentina win for that exact reason though, crazy world.

But for Messi, I'll have to support Argentina.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pepe started this ronaldo fanboy logic with his post match comments. Ever since then its been repeated.

Nah stems from numerous decisions which went in favour of Argentina, starting with that pen v Poland.

That's not to say others didn't benefit either i.e. French getting significant benefit of doubt vs England

Its the usual stuff when it comes to knockout football

Windhook

I know, now I am kind of hoping those "Africans" will whoop Argentina's ass on Sunday.

A group of fans don't impress me to an extent I stop rooting for Leo Messi to win the World Cup. I never supported Argentina before Leo emerged on the scene.

You know Barca also has the Boixos Nois group members with many Nazi sympathizers among them.

On the other end, Africa wins nothing from France's victory. The parents of these players escaped war and poverty. The same reasons many Europeans left for South America.

Last edited:

Messigician

From just being a decent human being most would want France to win against Argentina, given Argentines history on race, let's just saying no black people being in Argentina isn't a happy coincidence.

Some here would want Argentina win for that exact reason though, crazy world.

But for Messi, I'll have to support Argentina.

Wtf lmfao

Horatio

You're welcome
Argentinians are some of the nicest people I have met. It's part of Latin American culture. Remember the Cavani and Suarez "negro" incident. To those not used to it, it can be shocking.

At least those people can have peace knowing racism is non-existent in Europe.

Messigician

Argentinians are some of the nicest people I have met. It's part of Latin American culture. Remember the Cavani and Suarez "negro" incident. To those not used to it, it can be shocking.

At least those people can have peace knowing racism is non-existent in Europe.

Aye

BBZ8800

Pepe started this ronaldo fanboy logic with his post match comments. Ever since then its been repeated.

He didn't start it.

Ever since Neymar moved to Psg there are rumors of Emir wanting a CL and a WC winner.
He has Mbappe, Neymar and even Messi.
Even Messi's transfer to Psg had some remarks that he will get a favor on a WC because of this.

Record number of pens for Argentina didn't help either.
A pen in the semis didn't help either.
A questionable call on France-Morocco didn't help either.

I don't think that Messi is promised WC.
Imo, one of Emir's teams had to win.
A final will probably be fair.
Messi is not more important than France since Psg is in Paris/France, Mbappe is there and some rumors say that even politics and top-French politicians were involved in Qatar getting a WC.

Unless if Argies get 3 pens in a final, I wouldn't say that (only) they were favored.
A few teams were favored, as always (based on current importance in terms of marketing, star player and politics). Argies are just one of them.

Last edited:

malvolio

There are no White or Asian or Latino players in nearly 50 African national teams - I call racism. May they burn in hell and hope Morocco doesn't win on Saturday.

Some of you need to grow a pair and stop with this racism shite. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans