World Cup 2022

snowy

header by :batman: channeling the Van Persie Superman one :super2:

2nd slow-mo one was a gem! gratz to Crocros and HoHo 4 da win

lezz just send the refs & var on a vaca and let the players battle royale it out tomorrow

BBZ8800

Wtf was VAR doing there. Croatia has been robbed. Clear pen there.

Not even VAR check for that pen on Gvardiol.

During medal ceremonies, Fifa president Infantino was giving medals.
When Croatian NT coach Dalic came to receive his medal, Infantino hugged him, smiled and said something.
Dalic was: yeah, yeah
And left the hug right away :)

Tomorrow is a party in the capital on the streets when the team returns.
Let's party tomorrow

BBZ8800

About Orsic, he is somewhat a one-trick or a two-trick pony.
He is fast down the left wing and his main skill is a wicked shot right footed strike from the edge of a box, something similar to Coutinho's shots.
If you check his goals, majority of his goals are exactly the same: he gets the ball on the left side at the edge of a box and you are dead.
But since Croatia lacks pace and shooting in the attack, he is by far the most dangerous shooter.
So, my biggest con regarding Dalic is not playing Lord Orsic way more often.
The same goal scored over and over, lol:

Before the semis, a few Croatian fans wrote about Orsic, how he is not playing since Perisic is playing on his position.
Today Perisic played as a LB and Orsic finally started as a LW and scored a winning goal, EXCATLY the same type of goal which he is always scoring, as written in the post above:

He is a one trick pony, but that one trick is quite decent :hooray:

Temptation

Congrats to the lovely Croatian people here. This team has done you proud.

I wish you guys were in the final but it wasn't meant to be and Qatar probably didn't want it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Got scoop for you guys since A Dutch journalist picked it up but was not able to film it. So images will never be released. Hakimi yelled at Infantino near the press room hall where players give interviews right after match. According to journalist Hakimi ranted at Infantino being 5 cm away from his face.

Temptation

Got scoop for you guys since A Dutch journalist picked it up but was not able to film it. So images will never be released. Hakimi yelled at Infantino near the press room hall where players give interviews right after match. According to journalist Hakimi ranted at Infantino being 5 cm away from his face.

What did he yell about? :mou:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lol what do Maroccans have to complain.

As for us... Last 7 World Cups we have 3 medals. Hats off to Dalic, Modrić and co.

Feels much better to finish with a win even if it's 3rs place than 4 years ago when we lost the final.

I watched with my son and my father and tomorrow will go to Zagreb main square where players are expected to arrive for celebrations. :rockon:

Now hope Messi wins it tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans