World Cup 2022

JerseyAddict

Lol what do Maroccans have to complain.

As for us... Last 7 World Cups we have 3 medals. Hats off to Dalic, Modrić and co.

Feels much better to finish with a win even if it's 3rs place than 4 years ago when we lost the final.

I watched with my son and my father and tomorrow will go to Zagreb main square where players are expected to arrive for celebrations. :rockon:

Now hope Messi wins it tomorrow.

Word. Lets hope

soul24rage

Vamos!

FkNBKWYXwAEXzr9

Temptation

Hopefully an early penalty("clear penalty" lol) for Messi crashing into Varane and crying like a lil bitch showing his Napoleon complex will do the trick?

Temptation

Your trolling game these days is like Benchnaldo. Got slapped around by Jammy, and easy work for me today.

A move to the Saudi Barca forums would do you good :lol:

Makes sense that you're twerking for a clown like Jammy now who talks nonsense and declares himself the winner at the end of it. Similar minds.....:lol:

As for CR7 a move to Saudi might be good actually. Who knows if they gift him free pens every game in the 2030 WC like Qatar are..... :lol:

Raketa10

We did it, we won bronze! I can't be more proud of this Croatian team. For such a small country two WC medals in a row is absolutely insane achievement! Now it's Argentina's turn to beat France. :)

BBZ8800

3. regarding today, my prediction about refereeing is that will be in Morocco's favor.
Why?
1) they could be the first African team to win the bronze, which would be a huge boost to African teams, fans and players in the future
If Croatia wins, there won't be any boost. They are from Europe and nothing will change.
2) Africa's population is 1,2 Billion. Morocco's population is 37m. Croatia's population is less than 4m.
3) religion. It would also be a nice boost to Muslim fans if one of their countries would make a huge result. Qatar is of the same religion.
4) Qatar and Morocco are somewhat a neighbors: North Africa-Persian countries. So, for Qatar, as hosts, it would be better if a country from their region wins a bronze.
5) the ref is from Qatar :lol:

Anyway, this is not a dig at Morocco.
This is a dig at tiers: in semis, Morocco and Croatia had to lose vs France and Argentina.
Now in the 3rd place match: Morocco is a bigger "fish" when you sum all the political, religious and monetary benefits.
And as said, we even have a Qatari ref on this match.

Let's see whether this will be a fair match or a match with new "wtf/predictable rigged" decisions.

Good luck, anyway

I am now on 3/3 in predictions who is of a higher "TIER" in semis, 3rd place match and a final.

1. Argies-Croatia = Messi GOD TIER, Argentina won a soft pen at 0:0
2. France-Morocco = French Platini gave WC to Qatar (corruptcy) and PSG (Qatari club) is at Paris. So, a huge advantage for France. At 1:0, a strange possible penalty call for Morocco wasn't even checked on VAR
3. today, 3rd place match Croatia-Morocco, I have predicted that refs will give advantage to Morocco due to Africa, being a part of a same geopolitical region as Qatar and due to religion.
Croatia had 3 penalty calls today:
1) soft tackle on CF Livaja in the first half = nothing
2) a clear pen on Gvardiol at 2:1 for Croatia
3) handball by one Moroccan player in the box
No pens were awarded, even though no2 was the only "strong" penalty call.

Anyway, regarding this action where Gvardiol was tripped in a box at 1 vs 1 counter, a ref said: play on, and what is more fun: he didn't even checked the VAR and no one from the VAR room called him to check the possible pen on a screen.
So, this situation wasn't even worth checking on the screen? :lol::lol:

Nothing to see here, nothing suspicious.
Just another predictable day in Qatar :sherlock:

Home of Barca Fans