World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

Can see why it is given by offside if they judged it to be that but the grey area was deciding how much the player is interfering with play on that first header.

ajnotkeith

People eager to point at corruption immediately as soon as decision is given despite not even understanding the offside rule.

You must be behind the second-last player to be onside, he is ahead of the goalkeeper and only behind one defender therefore he is offside. Not a very controversial decision.

BBZ8800

People eager to point at corruption immediately as soon as decision is given despite not even understanding the offside rule.

You must be behind the second-last player to be onside, he is ahead of the goalkeeper and only behind one defender therefore he is offside. Not a very controversial decision.

That wouldn't happen at Real-random Czech team

Or France-Bulgaria, if France needed a win

Devils

Get these nasty Qataris outta here.

These guys would get schooled in the 3rd or 4th levels in most leagues.

FCBfan22

I have no problem with it, if the decision is correct. However, I'm alarmed that the replay wasn't shown. Every time when VAR checks something, they show the replay. Do it here too FFS.

BBZ8800

That is irrelevant.

The relevant part is whether the decision is correct or not.

That is like corners.
At every single corner you have a slight defensive and attacking touch/foul.

To some extent, you can give a pen or a foul in the attack on every single corner.
Based on ref's or Infantino's preference.

Like in hanball or waterpolo, there is always a touch and refs decide the winners.

CatalinR10

I have no problem with it, if the decision is correct. However, I'm alarmed that the replay wasn't shown. Every time when VAR checks something, they show the replay. Do it here too FFS.

They showed here the replay with that new tech , Ecuador player had a foot offside

JamDav1982

That is like corners.
At every single corner you have a slight defensive and attacking touch/foul.

To some extent, you can give a pen or a foul in the attack on every single corner.
Based on ref's or Infantino's preference.

Like in hanball or waterpolo, there is always a touch and refs decide the winners.

No offsides decisions are not like corners at all.

Poor comparison.

Home of Barca Fans