World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

Cant create anything.

Messi has dissapeared as any creative force and all they have is Di Maria in space crossing with outside of foot to no real threat.

fergus90

This is the Messi performance you see in the KO CL games these days too. Not doing enough off the ball to get involved and when he does he’s too rusty to get going.

Jenks

Argentina won 1 match in Russia.

Iceland 1:1
Croatia 0:3
Nigeria 2:1
France 3:4

Saudi 1:2 currently

Not too much has changed since 2018, both in horrible displays and results.

I mean if you look at their XI it's kinda wild that people were predicting they'd win the whole thing in the first place. It seems entirely predicated on the fact that they've had a really good unbeaten run. Portugal look far better equipped for it IMO.

BBZ8800

I mean if you look at their XI it's kinda wild that people were predicting they'd win the whole thing in the first place. It seems entirely predicated on the fact that they've had a really good unbeaten run. Portugal look far better equipped for it IMO.

I am equally as baffled with overhyping of Brazil

Andresito

Staff member

Argentina were hyped because of their collective, not the individual quality.

Home of Barca Fans