World Cup 2022

Daniele

Really bad performance of Argentina team, they remind me Mou'As Roma.
few solutions, little intensity, many individual errors, a lack of mentality

FCBfan22

It's a huge wake up call for Scaloni. Now it's on him to adapt, change and motivate.

Let's see what he's made of.

Nazario1985

Herv? renard just cocked Scaloni

Very talented and motivated team of Saudi Arabia.

That referee wanted Argentina so hard to score the 2-2 :D

Hardy

arabia never scored more than one goal in their last 20 matches speaks volume about the atrocity of argentina performance:lol:

Rory

Fuck sake, mid day and my day is ruined already :lol:. Saudi Arabia were immense tbf. Practically every player who has been great for Argentina the last two years were so poor. Those offside goals looking real silly now, Lautaro needs to learn how to hold his run. Messi shouldn't even start next game based on that performance.

Laplacian

Didnt watch the game, just heard about the disaster from a friend. All I have to say....LOL. Brazil better step it up or it might be 20 years of Europeans winning the world cup lol.

Asylum15

Tactical masterclass from Saudi coach.

It's clear this Argentina team lacks pace up front and squeezing the defensive line right up and keeping minimal space between defence/midfield/attack combined with high workrate and stamina did the trick.
Aside from a few in-behind passes in the first half, they were totally resolute.

Paredes and De Paul were woefully bad, looked like they couldn't take a good first touch the entire game or play under any pressure.

Messi was absolutely horrible, looks every year of his 35 years old.
Further reminds me that I'm glad he doesn't play for us anymore.

I don't see how this team goes any further at best than the last 16.

Home of Barca Fans