World Cup 2022

JamDav1982

It has an impact because there is a pattern.
If someone would analyze all the semis and finals matches between important/rich teams on WCs and CLs in the last 20 years, the results would have probably been: 80-90% of decisions which could have gone either way (there are pros and cons both for a pen and for a play on) are awarded in favor of a big team.

Fake news.

Can find patterns.

Rory

So, English players who said not a pen = hate Messi, love CR7 england has a chip on their shoulder when it comes to Argentina and especially world cups, signed an englishman
Croatian coach, Gk, Modric, Kovacic = are just sour losers for saying not a pen obviously going to say that
Croatian refs = biased again...
Casillas saying not a pen = because he hates Messi Yup
Mexican former WC ref = a drug dealer or who knows what? So to advance the argument that the refs are corrupt you're using the words of an actual corrupt ref, something about pots and kettles

BBZ8800

Rory, I think that you hadn't answer to my question regarding a pen from Milan-Dinamo and how would you react if your mortal enemy, CR7 would have been awarded that pen in a WC final, 88th minute?

Would you hail CR7 after that or question him till the end of the life?

JamDav1982

Rory, I think that you hadn't answer to my question regarding a pen from Milan-Dinamo and how would you react if your mortal enemy, CR7 would have been awarded that pen in a WC final, 88th minute?

We know what you would do.

Rory

I did reply to that? I said: "If given for someone who I dislike and don't want to win sure I'd be fuming but that wouldn't make it not a penalty. I'd be saying how lucky they are to get it, Lahoz is shit blah blah but I'd know that it's technically a penalty."

BBZ8800

I did reply to that? I said: "If given for someone who I dislike and don't want to win sure I'd be fuming but that wouldn't make it not a penalty. I'd be saying how lucky they are to get it, Lahoz is shit blah blah but I'd know that it's technically a penalty."

Sorry
Fair play then

Didn't see it, there are too many posts

JamDav1982

If exact same situation happened at other end BBZ would say it is a pen.

If Argentina had the handball from last night by one of their defenders not given that would be 'corruption'.
If Argentina had been trailing 2-1 and scored equaliser in 11th minute that would be 'corruption'
If Argentina had conceded a goal which was then seemingly wrong chopped off for offside..that would be 'corruption'.

That is the reality.

This is BBZ who claimed Barca did not have referee decisions go against them in Messis peak years..as if UEFA were cheating to help Barca win.

BBZ8800

This is BBZ who claimed Barca did not have referee decisions go against them in Messis peak years..as if UEFA were cheating to help Barca win.

You sometimes sound smart and objective.

Yet in moments like this you act as if your IQ is 80 or something.

If Barca and Real during their prime years (when La Liga was rich, strong, important anf while Messi, Msn and Cr7 were here) had 20 questionable decisions in their matches over years.
And if 17 questionable of 50:50 decisions went into their favor and 3 against them, then you can't point to those 3 and say: haha, Bbz is stupid, look: there was one decision against us.
Lol, it's 17:3 in total in our favor.

The funny thing is that since Barca lost Messi and Msn, and since we flirted with creating Superleague = Uefa refs are not as much favoring us as during our prime years 10 years ago.

What a shock.
When you lose importance (EPL, no Messi and Neymar) and when you turn your back to mafia CEOs of Uefa, they don't protect you anymore.

I am interested to see refereeing between France (GOD tier in football's politics) and Morocco (Africa, Middle East, religion).
And then possibly between France and Arg in the final to see who is more important to FIFA in that tie.
Leaders of Europe backed by Africa or 1 billion Messi's fans in Asia.

JamDav1982

You sometimes sound smart and objective.

Yet in moments like this you act as if your IQ is 80 or something.

If Barca and Real during their prime years (when La Liga was rich, strong, important anf while Messi, Msn and Cr7 were here) had 20 questionable decisions in their matches over years.
And if 17 questionable of 50:50 decisions went into their favor and 3 against them, then you can't point to those 3 and say: haha, Bbz is stupid, look: there was one decision against us.
Lol, it's 17:3 in total in our favor.

The funny thing is that since Barca lost Messi and Msn, and since we flirted with creating Superleague = Uefa refs are not as much favoring us as during our prime years 10 years ago.

What a shock.
When you lose importance (EPL, no Messi and Neymar) and when you turn your back to mafia CEOs of Uefa, they don't protect you anymore.

I am interested to see refereeing between France (GOD tier in football's politics) and Morocco (Africa, Middle East, religion).
And then possibly between France and Arg in the final to see who is more important to FIFA in that tie.
Leaders of Europe backed by Africa or 1 billion Messi's fans in Asia.

You never sound smart or objective.

More mental gymastics and nonsense theories.

You do realise plucking numbers out of thin air is no argument..... Just shows how clueless are.

'Barca got all the decisions with peak Messi'

A BBZ classic.

Pure delusion.

Trip yourself up with your nonsense.. one minute claim UEFA fix Golden boy to 'keep Barca alive' next say they dont care anymore and stopped giving Barca decisions.

Inane drivel as always.

Go fot it... tell us the tie that was clearest example of Barca getting decisions... I can predict you wont and will waffle about 'no one tie'... little decisions here and there etc. But go for it. Back up your UEFALONA claim.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still arguing over the penalty?

At the end of the day, Argentina won fair and square even if you think the penalty should not have been given (I'd argue Argentina could have gotten a penalty when the Croatian defender turned his body to extend his limbs to block the shot later in the game). Croatia did not create a lot of chances and defensively was shaky at best. Argentina was the better team and deserved to have advance to the final.

JamDav1982

At the end of the day, Argentina won fair and square even if you think the penalty should not have been given (I'd argue Argentina could have gotten a penalty when the Croatian defender turned his body to extend his limbs to block the shot later in the game). Croatia did not create a lot of chances and defensively was shaky at best. Argentina was the better team and deserved to have advance to the final.

Yes that was handball but in BBZ world this is more evidence of corruption as officials gave the pen at 0-0 so when it is 1-0 will turn down a pen as to even it up.. or some other drivel.

malvolio

You're like only the second guy in here(after Horatio if I remember correctly) that mentions that clear handball. Defender had hands near his body but clearly moved to make contact with ball. We didn't even get another replay on that.

Home of Barca Fans