Xavi Hernández

Birdy

Honestly think moving to Milan (media reported them being interested) is a good move for Xavi. He can stay at a lower-pressure environment and try to build a side that can beat Inter without spending too much, ie using brain power to make use of what you have. Can see him staying there 3 years and winning a Serie A title.

Milan is NOT a low-pressure environment.
They are sacking Pioli despite making them a competitive team again, because they want to become top team in Italy and reach Inter
Only low-pressure option for Xavi is Ajax and below, but his ego is too big for that

PS: LOL, Xavi will take Milan out of the top4 in Italy that they have secured for several years under Pioli.
He is that bad in 'brain power'
He only knows how to moan for transfers

Last edited:

Birdy

Props to you, because from what I see, all fans online are on Xavi's side and still claiming that Laporta 'forced him to stay'... much less at the time it happened.

These are the deluded Xavi fanboys that haven't realized what Xavi as a coach is after 2.5 years

companyofcules

Is this for real for real? For what? For saying what everybody and their mother already knows??? Like fuck that he's been a terrible coach beside the PSG away game (which I still don't understand how we pulled of :lol: ) and maybe that Atletico Madrid game, we fire him over Fat One's snowflake feelings? Than how about we do something about Fat One too, he's a big part of the problem as well...
He is the reason for the financial meltdown. 2 years of UEL, 3 years he did nothing and won a La Liga without competition and after 300 milions.
Investing 300 millions will make you contender to UCL not a joke vs good teams.
He was lucky this year, the next is UEL again.
Since he is back at his darlings Ferran, Garcia, Lewandowski.

Birdy

Xavi has been here for 2.5 years. I see there are guys here who are dreaming about Arteta. Let me give you Arsenal's league results in the first 2.5 years under Arteta.

2019-2020 - 8th place. Also in 8th place in expected points (xPTS).

2020-2021 - 8th place. Also in 8th place in expected points (xPTS).

2021-2022 - 5th place. Also in 5th place in expected points (xPTS).

Also Arteta:

GNeLftfbYAAv3bG

he improved his team every 6 months
Everything else is nonsense talk
He ain't coming to this circus, he is in a great project in the best league in the world

companyofcules

Excusing yourself for the next humiliations and another season of edging against mediocre teams for low iq fans to wave the flag while you spent 300 on fucking Ferran old Lewandowski and other disasters.
Yes the club gave money to Xavi to build a new fabulous team after Koeman took the brunt of the low Iq charge. He paid for Suarez, Grizman, Messi, Lenglet etc etc while promoting some genuine talents after years of buying mediocre starting with LE.

Xavi almost with a clean fucked the whole rebuild plan. Without Felix Cancelo he will be in UEL.
And that is hilarious, being saved by two rejects. Now he wants to push it on Laporta and that was clear

companyofcules

I hate Laporta for what he did to Koeman and Messi who are nr 2 and 1 in the club history but the guts of this serial excuser to call him on money.
The fuck are you talking about you all?
He said he can't compete because he is in short of money after he mortgaged half the club for a old polish defender farming in Germany to show Messi he is just a lazy barca product. No genuine man will take the media rival of your biggest legend after refusing to coach the 8-2 team.

Messigician

I hate Laporta for what he did to Koeman and Messi who are nr 2 and 1 in the club history but the guts of this serial excuser to call him on money.
The fuck are you talking about you all?
He said he can't compete because he is in short of money after he morgaged half the club for an old polish defender farming in Germany to show Messi he is just a lazy, barca product. No genuine man will take the media rival of your biggest legend after refusing to coach the 8-2 team.
Fatporta is jealous of them and what’s the glory

Rosell is right about Laporta 100%

Iniesta Ultra

Also Arteta:

GNeLftfbYAAv3bG

he improved his team every 6 months
Everything else is nonsense talk
He ain't coming to this circus, he is in a great project in the best league in the world

M3ls would also know if he watched Arsenal at all during Arteta's stay that he was showing a plan on the pitch and was only hampered by quality of players which he now has. Whereas Xavi started his coaching with a better team than Arsenal when Arteta started and only gave us gimpball.

Home of Barca Fans