Xavi Hernández

companyofcules

Broke the bank for that spiteful clown and now he is accusing his boss of not giving him money. The financial crisis is on Xavi.Wasted 300 millions for nothing special made the club meme material.

Loki

Fabrizio Romano

Internal talks ongoing right now at Barça, tense situation with president Laporta unhappy with Xavi. Xavi’s recent words on financial situation and also on Vitor Roque, key points. Rafa Márquez remains high on club’s list, still waiting for final decision on Xavi.

Loki

Sources close to Laporta and Xavi are not surprised by this new turn of events because they see the president as a person who leads the club from the "emotional" side.
@moillorens

You can't make this shit up :D
:D :D :D

Xavi listening to this song whole morning probably

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just read the reasons why Laporta wants to fire Xavi lol

I mean if the reason is because of the chaotic football we've played most of the time in this season i could understand him

but it's because Xavi said other clubs are economocially in a better position and have a better chance to win titles than us??

Xavi is 100% right

anyways, i think going different ways is the best for Xavi and Barca, the club needs fresh air and Xavi can rest mentally

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Is this for real for real? For what? For saying what everybody and their mother already knows??? Like fuck that he's been a terrible coach beside the PSG away game (which I still don't understand how we pulled of :lol: ) and maybe that Atletico Madrid game, we fire him over Fat One's snowflake feelings? Than how about we do something about Fat One too, he's a big part of the problem as well...

Last edited:

Loki

Laporta:

Champions league exit: :yawn:

Copa del Real exit: :yawn:

loosing both el clasicos: :yawn:

loosing points in ll against small teams: :yawn:

Xavi says the most obvious thing ever about the club: :scared: :hunt:
Maybe that's exactly the reason? Laporta shielded Xavi from all defeats, trusted him and his project and in return Xavi keeps warming up and complaining about the finances like an old hag. For what reason did Xavi say this yesterday before the game? It's the most prominent topic about barca for years now. Does he already seek excuses for next season?

delancey

Is this for real for real? For what? For saying what everybody and their mother already knows??? Like fuck that he's been a terrible coach beside the PSG away game (which I still don't understand how we pulled of :lol: ) and maybe that Atletico Madrid game, we fire him over Fat One's snowflake feelings? Than how about we do something about Fat One too, he's a big part of the problem as well...
where is Temp? Miss the dude!

Home of Barca Fans