Xavi Hernández

xXKonan

Lucho can be blunt and abrasive but it's a 50/50 if it is real though.

But if it's real he isn't "Wrong" per say he could have worded it a lot better.

MontenegrinCuler

LE on Xavi Barca.

"Barça is not a dominant team and it is not a defensively good team. It has no defensive quality,"

"They play the ball. Ter Stegen broke the record for long passes. They play like Eibar,"

anderson-silva-oops.gif
Lol I misread this and thought it's Xavi speaking of Hansi's Barça😭😭

Porque

Lol I misread this and thought it's Xavi speaking of Hansi's Barça😭😭

From Sport

Xavi goes to Montjuïc with his children and he watches Barça's away games from home, but he doesn't want to be in the news. He isolates himself from the noise. He only wants people to talk about the great work of Hansi Flick , as well as Lamine Yamal, Pau Cubarsí and company. Just another Barça fan, without regrets

---

But now you got the image in my head of Xavi screaming from the stands "what is this? Eibar or Barca!?!?" :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
From Sport

Xavi goes to Montjuïc with his children and he watches Barça's away games from home, but he doesn't want to be in the news. He isolates himself from the noise. He only wants people to talk about the great work of Hansi Flick , as well as Lamine Yamal, Pau Cubarsí and company. Just another Barça fan, without regrets

---

But now you got the image in my head of Xavi screaming from the stands "what is this? Eibar or Barca!?!?" :lol:

Thats a nice read

Home of Barca Fans