Xavi Hernández

KingLeo10

Says the Messi gimmick poster. Ironic.

Yeah, you really have been adding massive value to the forum either:

1) twerking for the likes of Dembele and parroting Birdy's takes more often than not

2) trying to shoehorn a joke/troll into every other post, most noticeable against obvious Barca legends

Here, I'll give you a couple forum likes since that seems to be your performance metric :lol:

Porque

The point is, for you and those who read this dialogue, I could rather easily take you to the cleaners (and even that notion sounds ridiculous as its just a net forum), but you are just not worth my time.

So get the last word in if you really need it. Coz it means nothing anyways.

KingLeo10

The point is, for you and those who read, I could rather easily take you to the cleaners (and even that notion sounds ridiculous as its just a net forum), but you are just not worth my time.

Read that again and see how embarrassing it is, as you yourself realize :lol: I'm not trying to win any internet points...just sick and tired of your repeated bullshit against Xavi, Messi and co. under the guise of "humor" (while doing cartwheels for Dembele of all people lmao). And then you take shots at other posters/Barca fans who stick with/defend some of these players for their contributions. That's all there is to is.

jamrock

Who dare to disrespect the GOAT midfielder (with Don Iniesta)?
20241015-080428.jpg
The 2012 final was some truly godly stuff.

KingLeo10

The 2012 final was some truly godly stuff.
Even more so because Pirlo had a lot of hype coming into the final because of that panenka v England and his overall performance that Euros - Xavi completely sonned him though, as per usual.

Pirlo was a great midfielder, but prime Xavi is the best. As soon as Xavi's prime ended, Spain fell off a cliff until...Lamine and co.

jamrock

The thing about this place is some posters on here, can't accept that 2 things can be true at the same time.

Xavi can both be a young inexpensive coach that needs/needed a bit more time to develop.

While also under the circumstances being a good coach for Barcelona,that stabilized our league performances, helped us to our first league title in years, and layed the ground work for what should/could be a lot more success in the future.

He's basically van gaal in that sense.

But all you hear is little shots at him or completely disregarding the work he did here.

The football wasn't exciting, we didn't do well in Europe.

We lost 4-0 against Madrid, forgetting we also being them 4-0 and 3-1 under him and generally were always their equal in matches bar 1 or 2.

But the ones that really annoys we, is the we would have lost against PSG even with XI men, despite the eye test and all the facts pointing to us being the better team XI vs XI.

Up 2 goals XI vs XI, with us creating more clear chances.

Last edited:

jamrock

Even more so because Pirlo had a lot of hype coming into the final because of that panenka v England and his overall performance that Euros - Xavi completely sonned him though, as per usual.

Pirlo was a great midfielder, but prime Xavi is the best. As soon as Xavi's prime ended, Spain fell off a cliff until...Lamine and co.
I literally wrote that and deleted it, didn't want to kick pirlo while he was down. Lol

But yeah that final put an end to any debate of Pirlo vs Xavi.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Agreed. In the end as a manager he was out of his depth though, while Serghei for some reason still running his PR :lol:
There’s no harm in his failure ultimately, we’re all disappointed but none more than the legend himself

Success is not guaranteed at anything and there was plenty in his locker to be an ideal coach at Barça and eventually he may return to it, even if elsewhere

Success as a coach also requires a certain personality I believe and perhaps Xavi was too sweet for this sort of job at the club of his life

Even Pep couldn’t last more than 4 seasons, Lucho 3 and in the end 2 1/2 for Xavi

Home of Barca Fans