Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

When did we do that?

Bartomeu or Rosell would never

Last year, it was a movement, we had our crest painted in the rainbow flag. Freedom of LGBT or something like that. Doesn't surprise me. The all world is moving into this stupid political corectdness shitshow. Meanwhile, Russia wants to start WW3.

BBZ8800

Wow, this take is really...embarassing. We just had our crest painted in that ridiculous rainbow flag, also all big clubs and football entities are so much for political corectdness today, and you think Barca is a racist club.

That's called propaganda.

10 years ago we were:
1. more than a club
2. we don't have sponsors on our shirt and we'll never have it. We are proud, we never had sponsors on our shirts and we will be different than all other "sold" clubs in the world. We care about our principles and values.
10 years later we sign a deal with Qatar, lol.
3. we don't buy superstars, we create them (our PR team mocked RM about this 10 years ago)

Don't buy everything you read, lol.

I am probably seeing too much in that all-Spanish & all-white team, but again, remember that Real Madrid and Bilbao have a history of somewhat racist behavior.

Anyway, this story is already blown out of proportion, I wish I could delete my original post.

BarcaOG

Banned
we are getting rid of dembele because he 1) is shit 2) injury prone and 3) a drama problem

it has 0 to do with his race lol

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's called propaganda.

10 years ago we were:
1. more than a club
2. we don't have sponsors on our shirt and we'll never have it. We are proud, we never had sponsors on our shirts and we will be different than all other "sold" clubs in the world. We care about our principles and values.
10 years later we sign a deal with Qatar, lol.
3. we don't buy superstars, we create them (our PR team mocked RM about this 10 years ago)

Don't buy everything you read, lol.

I am probably seeing too much in that all-Spanish & all-white team, but again, remember that Real Madrid and Bilbao have a history of somewhat racist behavior.

Anyway, this story is already blown out of proportion, I wish I could delete my original post.

It is simply not feasible to aspire to be one of the top dogs in European football while turning down lucrative sponsorship deals. I suppose we could go without a shirt sponsorship, if we just want to compete in like the 3rd or 4th tier of Spanish football etc.

I don't see any all-white, all-Spanish tinge with the club when it comes to buying and incorporating players, I do see us going overboard when it comes to choosing managers. Has to be a formal Barca player or somebody with La Liga experience or Barca DNA. What the hell.

Bilbao is a very different case, they just want to preserve their Basqueness and that's ultra important to them. But being Basque doesn't have to be white though, case in point the Williams brothers.

Barcilliant

Xavi really has a hard on for anything Spanish or academy based. I somewhat get it but there is plenty of undiscovered talent out there. It seems nowadays we are more FC Rejects than FC Barcelona.

Sailor Mars

This guys was insufferable in interviews during the Tata Martino season. Unless he was trolling, I don't know if he is the man to return Barca to the pinnacle of club football like many hope.

Barcilliant

Typical Barca. The club needs an experienced manager to guide it through stormy waters. What does it do? Hire ex legend whose only experience is in the powerhouse Qatari league 😆

serghei

Typical Barca. The club needs an experienced manager to guide it through stormy waters. What does it do? Hire ex legend whose only experience is in the powerhouse Qatari league ��

Koeman was experienced and he guided us to 10th place. Experience is not enough, you need experience at winning.

This club needs a manager of Tuchel caliber at least. Not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans