Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

The gardener has opened his mouth

We are fucked

🎙🚨| Xavi: ?Messi is the best player in history and the doors will always be open here for his return . As if he wants to come every day. I can?t say much more because he currently has a contract with PSG.?

Rassvet

We can omly hope at this point with Amigo prime running the show and no Reverter

We gotta hope there is no Eibar clause in Messi's PSG contract either that allows him to return for free if they get promoted to La Liga again which looks like happening

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The gardener has opened his mouth

We are fucked

����| Xavi: ?Messi is the best player in history and the doors will always be open here for his return . As if he wants to come every day. I can?t say much more because he currently has a contract with PSG.?

expected stuff, i think xavi doesnt want him to come back but he needs to say this in public and needs to accept his return, otherwise Messi would get angry about Xavi.

#amigos

Porque

Exactly, what do you expect him to say? To answer in English, say he was in a rush this morning, forgot to clean his house and that it is a little messy?

FinBarcelonafan

expected stuff, i think xavi doesnt want him to come back but he needs to say this in public and needs to accept his return, otherwise Messi would get angry about Xavi.

#amigos

I agree. No one in Barca organization can say publicly they don't want Leo back. Socios think 35 years old Messi would bring us more success.

But yes, would be great if he had some sort of farewell tour. He certainly deserves one.. I hope it happens somehow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi and Xavi are friends IRL but some of these donkeys expect him to say: "Nah fuck that midget, don't want him back" in a press conference.

Both Messi and Xavi knows he won't return. Calma.

KingLeo10

Messi and Xavi are friends IRL but some of these donkeys expect him to say: "Nah fuck that midget, don't want him back" in a press conference.

Both Messi and Xavi knows he won't return. Calma.

Whenever this thread isn't seeing business, one of the trolls manufactures a story or quote about "Messi returning", just so Rassvet can big up the Emir (getting about as much of a parody as Sterlingfan's obsession with big, mighty government and Superleague) :lol:

Rassvet

Wait is he talking about Messi returning as a player or just showing up to watch training lol?

FOO5IJIWQAMyIhD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans