Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nello

Xavi was furious the last 20 minutes. We could easily have won 6-0 or more.

Thank you mister for bringing some winning mentality back to Barca.

serghei

4 goals vs Simeone’s Atletico

4 goals vs Napoli (who at the time had one of the best defensive record in the top 5 leagues)

4 goas vs Valencia at Mestella

4 goals vs Athletic Club

4 goals vs Osasuna

4 goals vs Real Madrid

Xaviball has arrived. :lol: redcafe is great to read with their moaning how they are taking 10 years and are still nowhere, and we seem to be moving in months.

JamDav1982

4-0 up and ten minutes to go Barca lose ball in midfield and Pedri, Traore bust a gut to get back and close space on left.

Unreal to see that.

KingLeo10

4 goals vs Simeone?s Atletico

4 goals vs Napoli (who at the time had one of the best defensive record in the top 5 leagues)

4 goals vs Athletic Club

4 goals vs Osasuna

4 goals vs Real Madrid

Xaviball has arrived. :lol: redcafe is great to read with their moaning how they are taking 10 years and are still nowhere, and we seem to be moving in months.

You might collect one of the biggest Ws on this forum on Xavi if he wins us a CL in the next 2-3 years.

I think [MENTION=22947]mc_lovin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] were the only other vocal supporters during the pre-Jan rocky months :lol:

khaled_a_d

If he wins us a CL as manager, he is in contention with Cruyff for most influential figure in Barcelona history.

Best player to ever play for Barca is gonna be Messi for a long time (probably forever), but the most influential category right now is Cruyff first and then Xavi and Guardiola second.

His winning mentality is something we have sorely missed since 2015.

If he wins CL as a coach, Laporta will be the most influential figure in the club history :lol:

redcafe is great to read with their moaning how they are taking 10 years and are still nowhere, and we seem to be moving in months.

Yup, that thread was so enjoyable :lol:

Birdy

4 goals vs Simeone’s Atletico

4 goals vs Athletic Club

4 goals vs Osasuna

4 goals vs Real Madrid

It's time to admit I was wrong on his coaching abilities.
I thought he was too raw to impose so quickly this football.
So, I happily take the L and give W to Serghei and Bobo who pushed for him more than anyone here...

PS: Still on the watchout, though, about some non-tactical flaws I see in him, like his favoritism towards certain players

i_bleed_blaugrana

Hahaha :lol:

Remember when some of y’all actually DOUBTED this man?!? hE sHoUlD mAnAgE bArCa B fIrSt, iTs aL sAdd, hE’lL gEt ExPoSeD iN EuRoPe…fucking clowns

Been calling for this man since Valverde got sacked and I am feeling rather vindicated after tonight :wub: :wub: :wub:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Loved that he was losing his shit at 0-4 when we had a bad spell and couldn't get out of defense. He just gets it, and he cares so much about playing in the correct way. Compare this to EV's squat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans