Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Nope correct as I asked how many minutes he should get to be treated fairly. You posted it yourself.

You then argued Puig deserved same minutes as Gavi/Nico at 1500-2000 across a season.

I said wont get it as Nico/Gavi are far better players to get those back up/rotation minutes when available.

You then started bizarre arguments about Puig RW which shouldnt bring up yourself that nonsense and shows the level of delusion.

Jesus your argument gets worse.. as if the attacking players signed has meant Puig has not had same minutes as Gavi. Gets better your level of digging to find some way to change 'what I really meant'.

Yes I asked you how much minutes for Puig to be treated fairly by Xavi. You answered and put it on same number of minutes as Gavi.

Absolute delusion then and lies now as know how bad a shout it was.

Keep posting the delusion of ways you thought Puig would get the minutes. Backs up my point.

Qute yoru calling card trying to rewrite what meant.

Absolute fantasist.

Last edited:

serghei

Nope correct as I asked how many minutes he should get to be treated fairly. You posted it yourself.

You then argued Puig deserved same minutes as Gavi/Nico at 1500-2000 across a season.

I said wont get it as Nico/Gavi are far better players to get those back up/rotation minutes when available.

You then started bizarre arguments about Puig RW which shouldnt bring up yourself that nonsense and shows the level of delusion.

Jesus your argument gets worse.. as if the attacking players signed has meant Puig has not had same minutes as Gavi. Gets better your level of digging to find some way to change 'what I really meant'.

Yes I asked you how much minutes for Puig to be treated fairly by Xavi. You answered and put it on same number of minutes as Gavi.

Absolute delusion then and lies now as know how bad a shout it was.

Keep posting the delusion of ways you thought Puig would get the minutes. Backs up my point.

Qute yoru calling card trying to rewrite what meant.

Absolute fantasist.

I rated Puig as a bench option for Pedri and as a rotation player, and explained it in the most simple manner possible. You didn't like that and tried to push some agenda like you usually do.

Here it is again:
Role should be squad player, but not clear starter. Should play as a sub for Pedri, and should basically take over all of Coutinho's minutes as AM.

I was wrong as he wasn't even good for that. Everything else is bullshit and child's games.

JamDav1982

Yip you argued this season Puig should get minutes as back up to Pedri.. been through this.

It was last season you were arguing to drop Busi for Puig not this season.

I then asked how many minutes for him to get a fair shot from Xavi as a back up/role player and you said 1500-2000 across a season.

I said he wont get that as Gavi/Nico are far better players in squad depth and you then tried to find a way to argue that all three can be rotated on similar minutes.

Delusional shout then and lied about now as if Gavi had only played a few games and were pushing for minutes 'before Gavi was a thing'... he was a Spain intl.

Simple as that.

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

At least the argument Xavi knows what he's doing can't be used anymore against Puig. With Mbappe all but confirmed for RM, will be funny to watch Azpi try to defend him or Araujo try to cover only to give Benz huge space. At least we'll have the summer to prepare mentally for whomever Xavi signs. Dark summer is coming.

I'm doing a ceremony this weekend, not sure the shaman will understand if I pray for Barca and Xavi.

Bobo32

Sad to see you engage in these "debates" with the Scotsman. Eats up a lot of space and leads to nowhere, everybody already knows he is dishonest and boring.

The test for Xavi will be after summer, a summer without a tournament, having had 2 windows and close to a year with the players - there are no excuses for him after that.

Barcilliant

Sad to see you engage in these "debates" with the Scotsman. Eats up a lot of space and leads to nowhere, everybody already knows he is dishonest and boring.

The test for Xavi will be after summer, a summer without a tournament, having had 2 windows and close to a year with the players - there are no excuses for him after that.

Lol, how much time do you want to give him? We already know he's not capable of coaching this club. He's not at the level.

Messi983

Probably the first time I agree with you, lol.

Lol, how much time do you want to give him? We already know he's not capable of coaching this club. He's not at the level.

Who do you think we should hire? Someone who would be at the required level and actually wants to come here to this mess?

Bobo32

I am very disappointed by some of his decisions, and some of the characteristics he has shown, but he did objectively fine so far. There is a possibility of him showing himself to be great, still, as opposed to how it was with Koeman after his first half a year, he had already shown that he was out of his depth by then.

But as I wrote, if he starts the season badly and continues badly with no hints of improvement and he starts also losing the players, he will be gone.

Messi983

I am very disappointed by some of his decisions, and some of the characteristics he has shown, but he did objectively fine so far. There is a possibility of him showing himself to be great, still, as opposed to how it was with Koeman after his first half a year, he had already shown that he was out of his depth by then.

But as I wrote, if he starts the season badly and continues badly with no hints of improvement and he starts also losing the players, he will be gone.

He should be given a full next season regardless of what happens. No point sacking him midseason even if we start badly again when you don't have anyone to replace him. Remember Laporta also didn't sack Rijkaard when we were like 12th in January in his first season (he had Johan in his ears back then though, now he only has his son).

Like it or not, there are just no good alternatives to Xavi out there. It was evident he wasn't Laporta's primary target (or he would hire him in summer) but now that he's here I think Laporta will give him full confidence because no top coach that rates himself will touch us in current situation. So we either stick with Xavi for forseeable future, take a gamble with another average coach like Setien (what could go wrong, lol?) or give a chance to another club legend. Maybe someone like Masche can become a good coach but he'll get his chance eventually if that happens. As of now he has even less coaching experience than Xavi so there is no way to know if he would be an actual improvement over him.

Andresito

Staff member
People are so impatient. Xavi hasn't proven that he's shit, he hasn't proven that he's good either. I look at this season as a special one, one where expectations have been a bit more flexible.

Expectations for next season are higher with a proper preseason. I'll evaluate Xavi's abilities in 12 months.

Messigician

Sergio Busquets: "People want me to do 'highlights' and a show. My position is complicated, dirty work, but very important. The fans don't value movements without the ball, but the coaches and teammates do. I like to go unnoticed."

Xavi: "Busquets' balance and winning character is special. He is the perfect player to be a pivot. He dominates all aspects of his position."

Xavi: "Busquets is the best pivot of the last 20 years and will be the best in history."

Xavi: "Busquets is special. He is a close friend and an extraordinary captain. It's wonderful to have in the squad a superlative player who understands the game very well, who is always well positioned defensively and who has the Bar?a DNA".

Xavi: "Everyone said it would be difficult for me to coach former teammates and friends at Bar?a, but Sergio Busquets is making things very easy for me. He always supports the coach"

Porque

Sergio Busquets: "People want me to do 'highlights' and a show. My position is complicated, dirty work, but very important. The fans don't value movements without the ball, but the coaches and teammates do. I like to go unnoticed."

Xavi: "Busquets' balance and winning character is special. He is the perfect player to be a pivot. He dominates all aspects of his position."

Xavi: "Busquets is the best pivot of the last 20 years and will be the best in history."

Xavi: "Busquets is special. He is a close friend and an extraordinary captain. It's wonderful to have in the squad a superlative player who understands the game very well, who is always well positioned defensively and who has the Bar?a DNA".

Xavi: "Everyone said it would be difficult for me to coach former teammates and friends at Bar?a, but Sergio Busquets is making things very easy for me. He always supports the coach"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans