Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Your posts are so boring dawg. The Barca equivalent to Morten, only 3 times worse.

Tbf what on Earth is a "boring post"?
This is a Football forum. It's literally just random people giving their takes.

Sometimes posters can get a tad monotonous but it's hardly boring.

I can make highly "entertaining posts" which would be a blast to read if I wanted but then it'll be very low on the Football IQ area. Balanced takes tend to be boring.
Personally, find Barcilliant's takes pretty amusing and unapologetic.

Andresito

Staff member
Tbf what on Earth is a "boring post"?
This is a Football forum. It's literally just random people giving their takes.

Sometimes posters can get a tad monotonous but it's hardly boring.

I can make highly "entertaining posts" which would be a blast to read if I wanted but then it'll be very low on the Football IQ area. Balanced takes tend to be boring.
Personally, find Barcilliant's takes pretty amusing and unapologetic.

The same repetitive, usually negative and pessimistic opinion. Don't even have to visit this thread when see that Barcilliant posted, it's been the same thing for 6 months, same as the kuwait guy in ter Stegen thread. To an extent same with OG in Messi thread, at least his posts are more colourful to say the least lol.

Temptation

The same repetitive, usually negative and pessimistic opinion. Don't even have to visit this thread when see that Barcilliant posted, it's been the same thing for 6 months, same as the kuwait guy in ter Stegen thread. To an extent same with OG in Messi thread, at least his posts are more colourful to say the least lol.

He perfectly represents the slightly negative and pessimistic fan who worries about things beforehand. There's lots of those in every fanbase. Half the fans aren't optimistic and keep finding flaws in their own club with the mentality that "the grass is always greener". It's pretty natural.

Coming to the boring/repetitive thing, I think it has got something to do with differing opinions. For instance, me and you seem to have a lot of distinct and separate opinions on things so you may find me boring. But you wouldn't find me that boring if my views aligned with yours. This is also a big factor.

Andresito

Staff member
He perfectly represents the slightly negative and pessimistic fan who worries about things beforehand. There's lots of those in every fanbase. Half the fans aren't optimistic and keep finding flaws in their own club with the mentality that "the grass is always greener". It's pretty natural.

Coming to the boring/repetitive thing, I think it has got something to do with differing opinions. For instance, me and you seem to have a lot of distinct and separate opinions on things so you may find me boring. But you wouldn't find me that boring if my views aligned with yours. This is also a big factor.

Nah dawg, I don't find your posts boring. Neither do I find the yanks' posts about Puig boring, even if I don't agree with them. Rather the opposite there, I find them entertaining for all the mental gymnastics that's behind the post.
Big difference to the usual "muh Xavi sucks".

Temptation

Nah dawg, I don't find your posts boring. Neither do I find the yanks' posts about Puig boring, even if I don't agree with them. Rather the opposite there, I find them entertaining for all the mental gymnastics that's behind the post.
Big difference to the usual "muh Xavi sucks".

What is it with Puig and this forum?!:lol:

iniestaGOAT

Lol true, he has been whining about the same thing for 6 months now and saying nothing new.

reminds me of Triple H opening every WWe show and saying a bunch of ntohing

Barcilliant

Yeah, why don't you roast the club for the same,repetitive bullshit they put the fans through? Season after season,manager after manager, board after board...same mistakes.
You expect something different lol?!!
Reason it's the same pessimistic shit is because there's no change in direction at the club.
If we had some change at the club, I'd actually be optimistic. It's not only the financial situation holding us back, it's the clubs overall philosophy. Im not the only one who is sick of this bs plenty are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans