Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

That's ridiculous take. Could you imagine Barca of recent 5 years "being a cup side team" and winning CL? No.
The whole idea that Real or any other club "focuses" on one tournament, while negleticing the othe is fake news. Maybe in England, where they have that ridiculous "carabaou cup", but certainly not between league and European glory. Everybody focuses on everything and Real was simply vastly superior club all around the park than Barca in recent years.

Last season no, but in the years before they did that. In 2018 for example they rested in the league to win another CL. This is the reason why they often win only CL and not the league as well, they prioritize one over the other.

I think Barca have more La Liga + CL doubles than Madrid.

Last edited:

vegitot

I guess you can join the rest of f the Catalan soy boys who think that beating sides like Cadiz and Elche over 30 plus games is a sign of greatness. I would rather win against the best in Europe in high pressure games.

Zidane: Winning Laliga is harder than UCL
Mourinho: Winning league is the best

KingLeo10

Last season no, but in the years before they did that. In 2018 for example they rested in the league to win another CL. This is the reason why they often win only CL and not the league as well, they prioritize one over the other.

I think Barca have more La Liga + CL doubles than Madrid.

We have the most European doubles in football history:

Barca have 5 (in 5 wins)
RM have 4 (in 14 wins)
Bayern have 4 (in 6 wins)
Liverpool have 4 (in 6 wins)
Milan have 1 (in 7 wins)

RM and Milan are clearly cup teams. Barca, Bayern, and Pool are more all conquering when they win, with Barca especially so.

M3ls

The Champions League is bullshit. Real Madrid won 3 out of 5 Champions League while not even in the top three teams in the world.

I love it when my team wins titles by being the best team in the world in terms of quality of play.

Temptation

The Champions League is bullshit. Real Madrid won 3 out of 5 Champions League while not even in the top three teams in the world.

I love it when my team wins titles by being the best team in the world in terms of quality of play.

Might as well call the entire Sport bullshit then! :lol:

iniestaGOAT

That's what happens in cup comeptions. Pure luck

jamrock

Xavi: "Only players who are physically & emotionally ready will play this season. Let me make this clear".

so a ambitious coach & highly success man, will play players on merit, not the person/s he's closet friends with, STUNNING.

🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans