Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Pep only changes shirt after a draw or loss. He is going for a record. :D

(Just joking, but Pep did use that white shirt till he dropped some points this season)

Maybe they are bit superstitious

Andresito

Staff member
Please no overthinking. I can already see if he starts with something new, like 4 midfielders, that we'll be down 2-0 at half time, reverting to 4-3-3 that worked so well for us this far, and grabbing a 2-1 goal while pushing for the equalizer until the end.

Messigician

If this happens I'm officially DONE with Laporta

💣🚨| BREAKING: Barcelona and Atl?tico Madrid are close to an agreement to lower Antoine Griezmann?s ?40m fee to ?25m. 🇫🇷

[🎖: @Tanziloic]

Birdy

If this happens I'm officially DONE with Laporta

����| BREAKING: Barcelona and Atl?tico Madrid are close to an agreement to lower Antoine Griezmann?s ?40m fee to ?25m. ����

[��: @Tanziloic]

You serious dude??
It's a good conclusion to the whole saga.
Do you want him and his 40m gross or so to come back next summer??

Porque

40m is non negotiable

Absolutely. But if it moves to 25m it has to be as a purchase option NOW.

Then if they start playing him more than 30m after activating see if there's any legal grounds to use.

But to lower the clause from 40m to 25m, and then imagine if Atletico still have him play less than 30 so it is not activated. Alemany would have more respect if he live streamed sticking a Griezmann shaped head dildo up his ass.

Messigician

Absolutely. But if it moves to 25m it has to be as a purchase option NOW.

Then if they start playing him more than 30m after activating see if there's any legal grounds to use.

But to lower the clause from 40m to 25m, and then imagine if Atletico still have him play less than 30 so it is not activated. Alemany would have more respect if he live streamed sticking a Griezmann shaped head dildo up his ass.

Lmfao agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans