Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think there are pretty clear improvements in some areas of our game, namely intensity, mentality and control of the game. The way we matched Bayern for control of the ball would have been inconceivable the last few seasons, even when Messi was here.

I think people our forgetting how we used to get completely marginalized in these kinds of games, desperately holding out for some genius individual action. We used to be constatly two steps behind the game when the intensity was on. That is clearly not the case anymore and we owe that to Xavi.

On that basis alone, I think he deserves more time.

Offensively though we're completely bust, no ideas, no belief. If he doesn't make some fundamental changes to how we attack I don't see a way forward for him.

Agreed. Also a bit unlucky with the injuries which probably allowed him to think it was okay to utilize Pique.

Porque

I think there are pretty clear improvements in some areas of our game, namely intensity, mentality and control of the game. The way we matched Bayern for control of the ball would have been inconceivable the last few seasons, even when Messi was here.

I think people our forgetting how we used to get completely marginalized in these kinds of games, desperately holding out for some genius individual action. We used to be constatly two steps behind the game when the intensity was on. That is clearly not the case anymore and we owe that to Xavi.

On that basis alone, I think he deserves more time.

Offensively though we're completely bust, no ideas, no belief. If he doesn't make some fundamental changes to how we attack I don't see a way forward for him.

That's true.

But 200m should do that.

malvolio

fans are also unreasonable and impulsive when assessing our players. dembele was always a bum in front of goal, lewa is a goal machine and he mostly delivered on that, raphina was an unknown quantity but not someone known for his goal scoring exploits.

fai is dead, ferran a bust, depay a slow lazy fuck.

don't want to find excuses for xavi as i want him sacked now. but all in all the players we have in attack are not up to standard.

i wager we would have beat bayern and inter away/home with MSN up top.

Horatio

You're welcome
no really. i'm pointing out the fact that with a worldclass attack we would have beaten bayern and inter.

Wordclass attacks usually beat good teams.

But then I am supposed to infer you think in terms of midfield and defense we have improved substantially and we are mostly lacking in attack?

iniestaGOAT

It's JUST Champions league. Lmfao it's the most prestigious club competition in football. Just because you're a clown doesn't mean shit. Guess what? Every player dreams of winning it. Real Madrid are a big deal because 9f their success in the competition. Other fans don't care about their domestic success,it's their European pedigree that defines them. At the moment we are the ultimate clowns,can't even make the ko stage.

Who the fuck cares? We werent gonna win it anyway

malvolio

Wordclass attacks usually beat good teams.

But then I am supposed to infer you think in terms of midfield and defense we have improved substantially and we are mostly lacking in attack?

no, but a good attack can carry you. and we had big issues with finishing in these three games.

iniestaGOAT

Shut the fuck up. It's because if fools like you that this club is the laughing stock of Europe and will continue to be so in the future. We just shipped three goals against a bang average Inter and you're still shilling for the fucking tool that is Xavi.
Who flushed you outta Xavis ass? Trying to deflect from Xavis failure by saying Cl is nothing.

Cl is worth more than 10 domestic titles. You clowns who prioritise domestic success should probably go support PSG IR CITY.
You're a joke and should be banned. Are you one of those Catalan soy boys?

Hahaha i am not shilling for Xavi you clown.

The only hope to win the league is not sacking a manager at this point of the season. He can go after if we fail/.

And no, League is better and worth a few CLs.

Get a grip.

Barcilliant

Hahaha i am not shilling for Xavi you clown.

The only hope to win the league is not sacking a manager at this point of the season. He can go after if we fail/.

And no, League is better and worth a few CLs.

Get a grip.

League is better lol. Don't say anything again,please....

malvolio

So you think we had an equally good or better defense and midfield say...season 2019/2020?

no mate, but bayern is not bayern from 2014/15 who MSN smashed and inter are bums. we could have gotten more from these games if attackers didn't flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans