Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gari

Xavi: "We could have finished 2-2 or 1-1 for example, even without playing well. That's what happens when you don't take advantage of your chances at the Bernabeu."Xavi: "We weren't bad in the first half, we dominated. We had Madrid in their half. I had the feeling that we had our options, without playing a good game."

fergus90

I just wish they'd stop employing club legends. I love Xavi, one of the greatest players at Barca but he's just not up to the task.

There is zero reflection in tactical mistakes, it's just rinse and repeat and hope for a different outcome.

JamDav1982

He thinks Barca 'dominated'.

in reality Real had Barca contained farily easily and were waiting to hit Xavis tactically weak areas in team of open midfield and Roberto at RB.

Neeraj

That he thinks that Barca dominated tells you everything you need to know about how clueless this guy is. That's the REAL scary part. It would be one thing if he knew they destroyed us and him not being good enough to do anything about it.

Thing is, this guy thinks we dominated. Where do you even..I can't even....just..lol.

Gari

Give him more time to do what? Destroy the club? Bartomeu already did a hatchet job. We don't need Xavi inflicting any further damage. He's done enough already.

Where is INIESTAGOAT?

FfMh1jjXgAYsekO

Analyzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans