Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

“For me, Barca is unconditional. Let’s just say that I’m playing at Arsenal, at Manchester, at Bayern Munich. I’d constantly be asking myself, ‘What’s happening at Barca?’ I’d be paying attention to what’s going on, who’s playing, what they are doing, how they are doing … I feel Barca. That’s the great difference from the people who don’t feel it. I love this club, I love it. I always say that I will never leave Barca until my career ends. I won’t go. I won’t go. I’m happy at Barca. Barca, I love it, I feel like it’s mine. For me it’s unconditional. No loans, no offers.”

Xavi Hernandez in “Xavi 550″ (TV3)

:worthy:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Really the only way Xavi won't become coach of Barca someday is if he dies or the club folds within 5 years of his retirement.

elizel

“For me, Barca is unconditional. Let’s just say that I’m playing at Arsenal, at Manchester, at Bayern Munich. I’d constantly be asking myself, ‘What’s happening at Barca?’ I’d be paying attention to what’s going on, who’s playing, what they are doing, how they are doing … I feel Barca. That’s the great difference from the people who don’t feel it. I love this club, I love it. I always say that I will never leave Barca until my career ends. I won’t go. I won’t go. I’m happy at Barca. Barca, I love it, I feel like it’s mine. For me it’s unconditional. No loans, no offers.”

We love you back, Maestro. :wub:

Twizku

The Twizmeister

Xavi Hernandez in “Xavi 550″ (TV3)

Xavi sure knows how to talk. It would be sad to see him go to another culb after Barca is "finished" with him à la Raul/Guti and Real. He's so going to be coach in the future and maybe Puyol will help him :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'd love Xavi to become the coach one day and hopes he wins the Ballon D'or! anyone know what time it's on today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans