Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

Do someone has this photo, please?

xavidarek.jpg

"come here little kids, uncle xavi's got a present for you, just follow me to my room..."

Last edited:

Mes que un club

Xavi will equal Miguelis 549 games in the barca shirt against Levante, given that he plays.

Amazing really, still with 3-5 years left in him.

Might just go down as the greatest player ever for Barcelona. Such a magnificent footballer, plays the game like it should be played. Pass and move, look, dictate, open up. Truly plays with the inside, of his boots aswell as his head. The playmaker, the stabilizer, the engine, the balancer, the creator and the backbone for this team. Hope he goes on for a long time. Best midfielder in the world, and possibly best spanish player of all time.

gingerless

Xavi will equal Miguelis 549 games in the barca shirt against Levante, given that he plays.

Amazing really, still with 3-5 years left in him.

Might just go down as the greatest player ever for Barcelona. Such a magnificent footballer, plays the game like it should be played. Pass and move, look, dictate, open up. Truly plays with the inside, of his boots aswell as his head. The playmaker, the stabilizer, the engine, the balancer, the creator and the backbone for this team. Hope he goes on for a long time. Best midfielder in the world, and possibly best spanish player of all time.
you inspire my post for a xavi youtube video

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Incredible achievement from Xavi, what a club legend he is. Not his best game today tbh, gave the ball away far more than usual, but we won so no bother.

SeloBarca

yea it was noticable that hte players had a christmas holiday. The quick thinking and precise passing wasent with Xavi today (the corner kick was really crappy :p) but cant expect him to be immense every game. He did an ok job overall.

BerkeleyBernie

You have to expect more interceptions against these parked buses. It's not like Xavi was losing the ball in the midfield- he was trying to pick out tight angles through 8+ men behind the ball. There's little wiggle room, either for the passer or the runner. And Messi is a key factor in opening space in defenses, and he was benched today.

gingerless

his passes i still thought were top quality (the ones that cut through LB/RB and go to alves/maxwell) it's just that they defended very well

gingerless

he looks happy, he's always said the most important things for him is beating appearance records and the like... good to see him so happy it makes me happy too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans