Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesDel

But that was the 1st goal... I'm looking for something like it's 0x0, we needed a goal, and he scored. Or assisted someone.

From the top of my head:
Xavi assisted the match winne against germany in the EURO final and villas goal against portugal in the WC.

He also made this when it was 1-1

[YOUTUBE]iKKsNUQUVNM[/YOUTUBE]
But that doesn't really count as a assist..

Last season against inter he assisted piques goal, although we still lost the semi.Last season el clasico in the bernabeu he assisted both goals.

And he assist in the CL final that sealed the game.

For a CM xavi has done countless of assist when we needed to win.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I had forgotten about his wc assist to Villa. The 2 from last season clasico I remembered, but my memory sucks :(

Thanks CesDel.

F

Flavia

:lol: not really, but thanks Mido. Surprised that I can't really pick out any super backwards votes from anybody. Invalid votes from the dutch reps? Probably voting for Sniedjer.

Xavi got the 3rd position:

Messi: 22.65%
Iniesta: 17.36%
Xavi: 16.48%

SeloBarca

Kinda says how little people that vote actually know about the players, most that voted probably voted on Messi becouse hes the most "famous" outside La Liga.
And Iniesta made the final goal in WC so the people that dont watch La Liga voted for Iniesta as second. People only notice the goalscorers, how many times has a defender won the price?

Personally woulda gone with 1.Xavi, 2.Messi, 3.Iniesta

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Kinda says how little people that vote actually know about the players, most that voted probably voted on Messi becouse hes the most "famous" outside La Liga.
And Iniesta made the final goal in WC so the people that dont watch La Liga voted for Iniesta as second. People only notice the goalscorers, how many times has a defender won the price?

Personally woulda gone with 1.Xavi, 2.Messi, 3.Iniesta

+1 Ronaldo will win it next year and then it will be between Messi & Ronaldo for years on or whoever scores 30+ goals

gingerless

don't see ronaldo winning it next year, not unless madrid win at least the league and ronaldo goes on to score more than messi

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
should have finished second in the Ballon d'Or but FIFA screwed up. numerous Captains/managers said they voted for Xavi but their votes were counted for Xabi Alonso. with the votes he's missed out on, he would have placed above Iniesta. and who knows how many more people meant to vote for him?

oh and 552 games is it?

Utter Legend.

nebeer

Love is All
should have finished second in the Ballon d'Or but FIFA screwed up. numerous Captains/managers said they voted for Xavi but their votes were counted for Xabi Alonso. with the votes he's missed out on, he would have placed above Iniesta. and who knows how many more people meant to vote for him?

oh and 552 games is it?

Utter Legend.

What??? Even the full names of players were not used in the voting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans