Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Excellent. Too bad an idiot like Xavi can't see this.

Xavi definitely sees it. He just doesn't know anything else.

We have actually been excellent in a few Xavi (and Koeman) games where the whole team plays with intensity. Thing is it is difficult to maintain intensity when that is the polar opposite of Radical Busquetism.

BarcaOG

Banned
@ press today

Xavi: "Busquets? Again I repeat what I have said before. I don't doubt Busquets who has won everything and he remains key to this team. He has shown his quality for many years."

pls sack

Messigician

🔴 Erik ten Hag has now taken charge of Manchester United?s reserve team, according to reports.

👏 He did something similar at Ajax in order to have an influence on youngsters & give them the best possible pathway into the 1st team.

Contrast to this lol

Real manager vs camel herder

delancey

Some managers feel ashamed of taking over the B team. It is beneath them. Others take charge and ownership.

#Xavi out.

Seriously, such mediocrity at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Still cannot get over all the talk of meritocracy and then he hired his damn brother as Assistant Manager.

delancey

We are so fucked vs United and it has nothing to do with the squad. The squad is damn good. Xavi will get us eliminated. Crappiest manager of all the top clubs for sure 👀👀👀

Andresito

Staff member
We need to seriously consider a new manager. Not for tomorrow, but still for short term. Xavi can't last for long if it's looking like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans