Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

If Real wins CL in their current state I am quitting football.

But that's what they are doing, aren't they?

When did they win CL the last 10 years and were top3 team, or even the best team in Europe?
2017 maybe? And that's it
Let alone something similar went on in their first Galactico era of 3 CLs in 6 years

Birdy

Liverpool is all huff and puff, not much actual substance

The only time they won CL in their last 5-6 years of being a contending team...it was against the Spurs (LMAO) and after a gift from Ernesto and some of our veterans :lol:

Otherwise, 3 eliminations from RM, 1 from AM

LOL
Klopp's team were top3 (to say the least) in Europe for 3 seasons 2018,2019,2020
No one wanted to play against them in a CL tie
And you make it sound as if they fluked their way to a CL title
get a grip!

You should look after the bias you have against Pool and Bayern in particular. It's glaring...

Horatio

You're welcome
But that's what they are doing, aren't they?

When did they win CL the last 10 years and were top3 team, or even the best team in Europe?
2017 maybe? And that's it
Let alone something similar went on in their first Galactico era of 3 CLs in 6 years

I dunno…it seems very unlikely they’ll win it this time. But that’s why I am quitting if they do.

Andresito

Staff member
One of Bayern/PSG are going out, Liverpool are going out.

That leaves Inter, Napoli, Spurs, Benfica, Chelsea as the teams ready to be knocked out by Madrid in next round. Then you have City + PSG ready to choke against one of the minnows.

Madrid will make it to SF at least.

Birdy

I dunno…it seems very unlikely they’ll win it this time. But that’s why I am quitting if they do.

They were shite last season and managed to win 3 double ties and 1 final, and yet play worse than each opponent
It was unlikely last season given their level, but...

That leaves Inter, Napoli, Spurs, Benfica, Chelsea as the teams ready to be knocked out by Madrid in next round. Then you have City + PSG ready to choke against one of the minnows.

Bayern is not going out, and will win it IMO
Level-wise Bayern, City can certainly take care of them.
I think Napoli, Inter, and Benfica can also take care of them level-wise

But like I said above, Madrid can always find a way to fluke another CL

JamDav1982

Odds are they dont.

Lets see if the demolish Liverpool as everyone seems to think they will.

KingLeo10

LOL
Klopp's team were top3 (to say the least) in Europe for 3 seasons 2018,2019,2020
No one wanted to play against them in a CL tie
And you make it sound as if they fluked their way to a CL title
get a grip!

You should look after the bias you have against Pool and Bayern in particular. It's glaring...

You should stop twerking for teams which have won 1 CL each in last many years...while attributing, by own words, the success of other teams that don't fit your narrative to "black magic/fluke" etc.

And then you're talking to me about "bias" :lol:

Birdy

You should stop twerking for teams which have won 1 CL each in last many years...while attributing, by own words, the success of other teams that don't fit your narrative to "black magic/fluke" etc.

And then you're talking to me about "bias" :lol:

You love your CLs, don't you?
If you have a consistent theory about RM's CL success the last decade that has any objective basis, and no fluffy talk without any objective foundation (like 'strong mentality' etc), I am here to hear it

Other than that, I am not twerking, only recognizing greatness
Klopp's Liverpool one of the greatest teams of the last decade and more, along with Pep's City
You shall be able to see why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans