Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Xavi will say we didn't play enough intensity with xavihailmary when United take us out. Will pretend to be Pep with his pep talk this week jajajjajaja.

"We're back" and upped the ante.

I'm beyond disgusted I get more joy watching RM play these days.

mc_lovin

I would be much harsher if Pedri and Gavi were in their mid 20's.

Now it's all about winning (with occasional glimpses of greatness). A League title while our player mature would be a brilliant achievement.

jamrock

It is if the claim is have to be competive in both and excuse for being out of CL is 'work in progress'.

That is a rebuild towards where should be if claim that.

Fairly simple.

Nah talking crap as usual, spinning & spinning.

We are out of the most difficult group in the CL, after lewa shit show & bad calls vs inter.

We were never getting past the last 16 anyways, CL is just something you can grab hold of to talk your usual narrative spinning shit.

Winning the league is all that mattered this season & that's what we are on course to do.

JamDav1982

I would be much harsher if Pedri and Gavi were in their mid 20's.

Now it's all about winning (with occasional glimpses of greatness). A League title while our player mature would be a brilliant achievement.

If Busi Pedri and Gavi is such a poor midfield age wise then more fool Xavi for turning to it is often and spending 220m+ to then have 34 yr old Busi at DM with those same players so often.

JamDav1982

Nah talking crap as usual, spinning & spinning.

We are out of the most difficult group in the CL, after lewa shit show & bad calls vs inter.

We were never getting past the last 16 anyways, CL is just something you can grab hold of to talk your usual narrative spinning shit.

Winning the league is all that mattered this season & that's what we are on course to do.

Nah talking crap is you claiming Barca are 'work in progress' but not a rebuld. When claim for Levers was always Barca had to be competitive in both league and CL.

Usual nonsense.

Haha 'Never getting past last 16'.

Inter drew Porto you muppet.

Do better.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

It's just really hard to believe LaLiga and titles long-term can be won this way. A thing you need to see with your own eyes to believe it.

If we seriously create a great long-term project playing like this every game, more fool me. For me it is more important that we build proper patterns of play, a system, a positive direction of football rather than scraping out results against shite teams even if it means we limp to one LaLiga. We have an incredible generation of young players and the coming years are going to be the most important.

We need the right manager to build a great project with them, not screw them over playing terrible football, whilst construct a team around a 34 year old Busquets and 35 year old Lewa.

jamrock

Nah talking crap is you claiming Barca are 'work in progress' but not a rebuld. When claim for Levers was always Barca had to be competitive in both league and CL.

Usual nonsense.

Haha 'Never getting past last 16'.

Inter drew Porto you muppet.

Do better.

I know in your mind, two things can't be true at the same time, because your fat Scottish waiter.

But let me slow it down for you.

After 3 years of only winning the great Copa del champion league, & getting our asses handed to us in the champions league.

The gold was clearly always to win the league & make steady progress in the CL.

We are on top of the league & fell out of the most difficult CL group.

Working in progress, not a rebuild, rebuild is us selling all out young players & starting all over again.

But hold on to the CL group stage elimination & your Madrid has made more QF, that final appearances levels of re re spinning.

We over here trying to win the league.

JamDav1982

I know in your mind, two things can't be true at the same time, because your fat Scottish waiter.

But let me slow it down for you.

After 3 years of only winning the great Copa del champion league, & getting our asses handed to us in the champions league.

The gold was clearly always to win the league & make steady progress in the CL.

We are on top of the league & fell out of the most difficult CL group.

Working in progress, not a rebuild, rebuild is us selling all out young players & starting all over again.

But hold on to the CL group stage elimination & your Madrid has made more QF, that final appearances levels of re re spinning.

We over here trying to win the league.

Haha numpty... 'fat scottish waiter'. Cringe stuff.

Calma.

Do better than that.

The claim was need to spend to be compeititve in both the league and CL now. Fact. With progress in CL being budgeted for and justified with new signings.

Not excuses about a 'work in progress' as to why went out to Inter or drivel from you about now 'Never would have got past last 16' when Inter get Porto.

Numpty.

Kul_z

Balde, araujo, christensen, kounde, fdj, pedri, gavi, dembele, lewa. Those are the players when available should play every single game.

delancey

Snooze-ball. 🤣

So incoherent, slow and predictable.

Thing is, our squad is one of the best in the world. If we get knocked out in the first round of the EL, Xavi should leave.

I have to say, Koeman ball was far more entertaining to watch.

Redbuck

[MENTION=22850]delancey[/MENTION] That post is utter rubbish tbh. Xavi is a young coach, has made his mistakes, but he's still learning, as there's a big room for him to grow along with the team, but the difference between this team and Koeman's is like day and night. I really hope that we don't sack Xavi cos sacking managers won't do us any good and even though we've had inconsistent performances lately, we've been getting results, plus we're topping the league in a season where we really need a league title badly. So at this point, I really don't know what we fans want, good performances or good results in a season where our team isn't matured enough to have both consistently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans