Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

As far as output is concerned, Depay is better than Ferran and Raphinha. If Xavi had played Depay this season, we would have had 10-15 more goals from the wing (this season). Guaranteed.

Instead he keeps insisting on parking our wingers on the sidelines, where their primary task is to dribble past the main opponent and pass the ball to one forward, who is usually marked by 3 defenders. Inshallah. :lol:

I miss our attacks from the center of the pitch so much. Through balls.

JamDav1982

Romero claiming Xavi wanted Perajo and Carrasco this transfer window.

Absolutely moronic.

He is a worse version than Busi and currently being given the absolute run around by Rayo Vallecano.

Someone needs to step in and stop letting Xavi make these transfers.

Tebas is porobably saving Barca from wasting money more than hurting club.

FinBarcelonafan

Romero claiming Xavi wanted Perajo and Carrasco this transfer window.

Absolutely moronic.

He is a worse version than Busi and currently being given the absolute run around by Rayo Vallecano.

Someone needs to step in and stop letting Xavi make these transfers.

Tebas is porobably saving Barca from wasting money more than hurting club.

True. Bad choices. Adds a bit depth but that's about it..

Messi983

Romero also says we'll sign a midfielder on loan tomorrow.

He's been talking a lot of shit lately so we'll see.

Amrabat. :lol: Yeah, won't happen.

Last edited:

freetocan

Sorry man but Xavi is simple an idiot. He will simple ruine Barca if nobody step in. Sad but true. Very bad situation is Barca in now just because Laporta has chosen this idiot without any clue to do whatever he wants with this club. I do not see anything good from this guy. He convinced me so many times with the quality of players he brought at Barca: Depay, Kessie, Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres, Raphinia, Marcos Alonso, Hector Belerin. One worse than the other.
And I cannot stop asking this question: if he knew that Raphinia is a right winger by nature, why he still brought him at Barca when he knew that Dembele is better than him on the same position? You may answer as a backup. He started couple of time both Dembele and Raphinia moving Dembele on the left wing and saw the result from Raphinia. Zero. So, not sure how he would justify the money spent on Raphinia. Nobody from inside of club is asking him this question? Is he free to waste club money as he want? Ridiculous.
Sorry.

mc_lovin

Sorry man but Xavi is simple an idiot. He will simple ruine Barca if nobody step in. Sad but true. Very bad situation is Barca in now just because Laporta has chosen this idiot without any clue to do whatever he wants with this club. I do not see anything good from this guy. He convinced me so many times with the quality of players he brought at Barca: Depay, Kessie, Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres, Raphinia, Marcos Alonso, Hector Belerin. One worse than the other.
And I cannot stop asking this question: if he knew that Raphinia is a right winger by nature, why he still brought him at Barca when he knew that Dembele is better than him on the same position? You may answer as a backup. He started couple of time both Dembele and Raphinia moving Dembele on the left wing and saw the result from Raphinia. Zero. So, not sure how he would justify the money spent on Raphinia. Nobody from inside of club is asking him this question? Is he free to waste club money as he want? Ridiculous.
Sorry.

You forgot the whole Dembele drama barely a year ago? Don't worry, we are in for round 2 in Summer.

Raphina was sensible.

FinBarcelonafan

You forgot the whole Dembele drama barely a year ago? Don't worry, we are in for round 2 in Summer.

Raphina was sensible.

To be honest, now that Dembele re-signed, I think it will be easier process because we know he wants to stay and we'll give him a bit more money and it's all good. Imo.

He has no reason to leave. He seems to like Barca a lot.

mc_lovin

To be honest, now that Dembele re-signed, I think it will be easier process because we know he wants to stay and we'll give him a bit more money and it's all good. Imo.

He has no reason to leave. He seems to like Barca a lot.

Oh, my sweet summer child :p Hope you are right though.

iniestaGOAT

Sorry.

Listen lil bro xavi is about to shit a league title out of his ass you better stop your whining and show some respect

Ustari

Mou, res!
Sorry.
Pretty sure that Xavi didn?t bring Memphis to Barca

jairzinho

Best defensive record in the league. Second most goals scored. Only 1 defeat. Not a Xavicross fan but those are some decent stats.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Know we won last 6 games at Benito Villamarin but still a very convincing display tonight. And I'd like to believe Xavi had a lot to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans