Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Today we looked good. Very good job.

His good 11 which are the ones played tonight and Dembele instead of Raphinia will be the 'auto-pilot'' from now on

It's the 11 he discovered first time against Bilbao at home, and rediscovered against Madrid for Supercopa.

It's the best 11 to play the 'difficult games' if Busi and FDJ play well, but we can't play this 11 every week

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Midfield is strong with this 2-2 setup, it allows for easy penetration near the box where we always have a free man. I think he is genuinely onto something here, it's a pity Busi is so old.

Would like to see how the 3-2-2-3/4-2-3-1 does against teams that play five at the back.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Sorry man but Xavi is simple an idiot. He will simple ruine Barca if nobody step in. Sad but true. Very bad situation is Barca in now just because Laporta has chosen this idiot without any clue to do whatever he wants with this club. I do not see anything good from this guy. He convinced me so many times with the quality of players he brought at Barca: Depay, Kessie, Eric Garcia, Ferran Torres, Raphinia, Marcos Alonso, Hector Belerin. One worse than the other.
And I cannot stop asking this question: if he knew that Raphinia is a right winger by nature, why he still brought him at Barca when he knew that Dembele is better than him on the same position? You may answer as a backup. He started couple of time both Dembele and Raphinia moving Dembele on the left wing and saw the result from Raphinia. Zero. So, not sure how he would justify the money spent on Raphinia. Nobody from inside of club is asking him this question? Is he free to waste club money as he want? Ridiculous.
Sorry.

You don't see anything good from this guy?? Have you been keeping up with Barca lately or are you smoking something? I don't think a suspension for lack of braincells in this forum exists but honestly it should. Drink some more milk maybe to try increase your very low IQ :xavi:

Birdy

Midfield is strong with this 2-2 setup, it allows for easy penetration near the box where we always have a free man. I think he is genuinely onto something here, it's a pity Busi is so old.

Would like to see how the 3-2-2-3/4-2-3-1 does against teams that play five at the back.

We saw against Sociedad 2nd half.
Could not penetrate them

Xavi has been playing like that since the beginning of the season, away at Sociedad for instance was the same formation.
Even last season, against Benfica for CL he played for the 1st time this 3-2-2-3, it's not sth new

The difference he discovered at that game against Bilbao is that he played 4 midfielders and removed FAti/Ferran

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We saw against Sociedad 2nd half.
Could not penetrate them

Xavi has been playing like that since the beginning of the season, away at Sociedad for instance was the same formation.
Even last season, against Benfica for CL he played for the 1st time this 3-2-2-3, it's not sth new

The difference he discovered at that game against Bilbao is that he played 4 midfielders and removed FAti/Ferran

I'm not talking about just the shape but the additional midfielder as well. Ansu and Ferran are not as good with ball retention and passing accuracy. And when they play there they still start with a wider position compared to Gavi who is always inside. The main difference really is whether Balde plays, if he doesn't we can't play with this width on the left. That's why I'm not counting last season.

Xavi's 4-3-3 is worse against 5 atb imo, this one allows for more intricate triangle play. 4-3-3 just results in a cross galore, and we don't have LdJ anymore :lol:

serghei

You may have issues penetrating a 5 at the back, but they also have issues creating chances if they commit so many players in defense.

Barca is most exposed against fit high-press teams.

JamDav1982

It is a 433 and not a 3223 no matter how much Birdy tries to claim that.

Quite clearly Balde and Kounde are FBs in a back four.

When Barca attack they try to get Balde wide and Gavi to drift central with FDJ often sitting at left in DM area to cover Balde gone forward.

serghei

It's a 4-3-3, the only thing that is different is that we are using both Busi and De Jong as passing outlets when building from the back, so no more lone DM stuff. Basically we are implementing more fluidity in our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans