Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Haters gonna hate.

Unbelievably poor game. Xavi should be sacked immediately. Send Gavi back to Juvenil A!

Just fuck off and try to enjoy another 3 points in an away game vs. the damn Villareal.

We beat Villareal with Koeman and Setien mate. They have a tendency to lose against us. Maybe it's the fact that they play an open game dunno.

As for Xavi and our recent results - I still think it is part because the LL level is abysmal right now. I mean, it's nice to see our game also improve and getting a record number of clean sheets, but it all feels surreal.

Windhook

We beat Villareal with Koeman and Setien mate. They have a tendency to lose against us. Maybe it's the fact that they play an open game dunno.

As for Xavi and our recent results - I still think it is part because the LL level is abysmal right now. I mean, it's nice to see our game also improve and getting a record number of clean sheets, but it all feels surreal.

Enjoy this recent form of Barca, mate. No need to go deep into analysis, because it might just show that Lewa is finished. Sell.:lol:

malvolio

Enjoy this recent form of Barca, mate. No need to go deep into analysis, because it might just show that Lewa is finished. Sell.:lol:

League is in the bag, said it after the Betis game. Just curious how we fare vs United or other CL caliber teams.

I really don't feel we are defending that well. If Villareal had a decent striker up top doubt it we would have kept a clean sheet.

Morten

League is in the bag, said it after the Betis game. Just curious how we fare vs United or other CL caliber teams.

I really don't feel we are defending that well. If Villareal had a decent striker up top doubt it we would have kept a clean sheet.

Facts don't care about your feeling, you are statistically the best defensive side of all time mate, enjoy it.

malvolio

Facts don't care about your feeling, you are statistically the best defensive side of all time mate, enjoy it.

We had the best team of all time. Best defensive side of all time in one of the weakest LL in years is not something to rejoice about. At the end of the day it's just statistics. Winning the trophies is all that matters.

Morten

We had the best team of all time. Best defensive side of all time in one of the weakest LL in years is not something to rejoice about. At the end of the day it's just statistics. Winning the trophies is all that matters.

Who knows, you might also become the best la liga side period at this rate, you are on course for 100 points or more as it is.

JamDav1982

It isnt any weaker than when Messi was at club two years ago.. funny never claimed it was shite when he was banging in the goals.

Porque

It's not that the quality of LL is weak, just that this season is played at optimal grass length.

A few mm either way and we would be sitting on 10 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses.

Messi983

Did he really pick them though?

Yes, he was involved with all transfers. Xavi is basically our de facto SD. Jordi Cruyff and other people in sporting department are suggesting him some players we could sign but Xavi decides in the end and he convinced all the players we've signed last summer to come here. Alemany's job is to negotiate with clubs and agents (which ofc it's easier when players want to join us like Kounde or Raphinha who were willing to wait for Barca despite Chelsea offer or Lewy who only wanted to come here).

Laporta gave Xavi more power than any our coach (including Pep) ever had. Which was a risky move that could easy backfire (it still could) but at least now it looks like he knows what he's doing and we're on the right path. Still a lot of work to be done though.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "Our defense is not our main weapon. We are a very offensive team, but we're winning with minimal results because we're missing the final pass. We had many clear chances to score more than one goal today. We're a very offensive team."

He's trying to convince himself :lol: (just a joke, I agree with him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans