Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Would rather take the draw here than against Cadiz :lol:

Don't think the rotations screwed us either, maybe we even should have won at the end.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
May be true for mature pros but our players are teenagers.

Makes no sense. It's players in that age group that can play plenty of minutes without needing to be rested much. Aging mature pros are the ones whose minutes need to be monitored more carefully.

Sailor Mars

Bad lineup choices. Only way it even remotely makes sense is if Xavi cares more about trying to guarantee the league than Europa.

With an 8 pt lead, more likely to get silverware from the league.

But I feel that winning a European tie like this would be great for the confidence of the squad and also boost fan support.

serghei

He didnt rotate the teenagers who's played the most and consistenly runs the most, Pedri and Gavi. Only Balde who has played the least in our strongest back four.

Christensen is a mature pro, played regularly at Chelsea for 6 years and played a CL final aswell as Semis in the Euros with Denmark, being rock solid in both matches.

He rested where he had good options, like in Balde's case.

Givenchy

I think I know what Xavi's brother is doing during the games.. posting on Barcaforum under the name Serghei

You are a great poster here but I will never understand this defend at all cost for Xavi..

ajnotkeith

The good thing is we are not at a disadvantage and have kept the tie for the next leg, where we can fix the lineup and actually play our best players.

He has another chance to fix things.

jamrock

Not that crazy he rotated a bit because we played a very physical game vs Villareal on Sunday.

To carry on 3 fronts you need a deep squad, and ours is super light.

Rotate vs Cadiz and have a go at them in the return leg. Although our midfield with no Pedri, no Gavi and no Busi is gonna be 2nd rate.

Gavi out too?.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The good thing is we are not at a disadvantage and have kept the tie for the next leg, where we can fix the lineup and actually play our best players.

He has another chance to fix things.

Watch him bench Raphinha now to start Ferran Torres at Old Trafford :mou:

KingLeo10

We had 60% more shots on target than United, despite Pedri injury, no Dembele, and an atrocious (deliberately) back 4 to start with

We are the better team tbh, Xavi is just an arrogant clown at times

malvolio

We had 60% more shots on target than United, despite Pedri injury, no Dembele, and an atrocious (deliberately) back 4 to start with

We are the better team tbh, Xavi is just an arrogant clown at times

So a shite attack, which most don't bother with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans